Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Kaufmans Build Newcrest

Hi All!

After a long hiatus, I returned to my game, but I lost all my data for The Newton Legacy. So I decided to start over with a completely new family. Plus, I got Get to Work, Dine Out, Romantic Garden, and Movie Hangout.

Enjoy!

Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge by SimplyVanillaSims
Icons by TheSimKid

Comments

• Options
    DotDebsDotDebs Posts: 163 Member
    edited November 2016
    MEET THE KAUFMANS
    Shoshana_YA.png
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    GENERATIONS

Generation I: Hungry Herbalist - Shoshana Kaufman
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Post edited by DotDebs on
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Generation I, Episode 1

11_22_16_11_35_47_AM.png
    Well, here we go. A quaint little home to start a legacy. Link to the gallery to add this house to your game.

11_22_16_12_23_21_PM.png
    Shoshana: "Hello! I'm Shoshana! I am so excited to begin this incredible journey. One might call it life-changing. Anyways, I am an aspiring Freelance Botanist who is cheerful, family-oriented, and loves the outdoors. Wow this sounds like a dating website. This isn't one is it? 'Cause if it is I am single and seeking any man. Any man!"

11_22_16_11_36_06_AM.png
    Okay Shoshana, we get it. Let's get your aspiration started already. You have to build a park at the completion of your generation. So get gardening!

11_22_16_12_27_09_PM.png
    Shoshana: "Why do I need a job when I can have my future soulmate work?"
    Oh Shoshana, just because you are sitting in retro diner furniture does not mean we are in the 1950s. Besides, you don't need a husband just yet. And don't you want some money to buy some cool new stuff from the new packs I just bought. Seriously so happy I upgraded my game!
    Shoshana: "Are you done?"
    Yes. Sorry. You will be joining the wonderful Culinary branch! Go ahead and try cooking breakfast tomorrow morning.

11_22_16_12_48_56_PM.png
    Shoshana: "Make a simple mac and cheese. Skill one. Should be simple, right?"
    Um Shoshana!
    Shoshana: "What?"
    There's a fire!

11_22_16_12_49_08_PM.png
    Shoshana: "Ahhhhhh! Get it off me! Get it off me!"

11_22_16_12_49_17_PM.png
    Shoshana: "This is why I shouldn't have a job!"
    Post edited by DotDebs on
  • Options
    Generation I, Episode 2

11_22_16_4_38_56_PM.png
    Here’s another picture of the front of the house. I am in love with the Romantic Garden pack. So beautiful!

11_22_16_2_54_57_PM.png
    “Oh hello there! This is my new friend Jarrod Burk. Remember how I thought this was a dating site, well no need for that now. I mean we just met but I have a feeling.”
    Yeah I have feelings too. About chopping off those mutton chops.

11_22_16_2_58_27_PM.png
    While Shoshana is busy getting to know Jarrod, I wanted to share the lovely little living room couch and photo collection wall. One of the many things I love about get to work is this feature. Before, I would have a sim paint each family member. Now click, click. All done!

11_22_16_3_48_07_PM.png
    Shoshana, have you gotten better at cooking? ‘Cause you look like you’ve been eating more.
    “I’m pregnant, you jerk! And no, I’m still a terrible chef.”
    Well your garden looks nice...
  • Options
    Generation I, Episode 3

11_22_16_3_57_31_PM.png
    Shoshana: “Okay today’s the day I tell Jarrod the news. I hope my morning sickness won’t kick in on our date. This restaurant looks super fancy.”

11_22_16_3_57_49_PM.png
    Shoshana: “Do you think he’ll notice that I’m pregnant”
    Are you kidding? You’re barely showing...

11_22_16_4_00_49_PM.png
    Shoshana: “Oh Jarrod, you are so funny! I love jokes about ducks! Speaking of, I’m pregnant.”
    What do ducks have to do with you being pregnant?
    Shoshana: “Shh, I panicked!"

11_22_16_4_03_10_PM.png
    Well looks like Jarrod is thrilled and this atmosphere is proving to be an ultra flirty location.

11_22_16_4_05_22_PM.png
    Shoshana: "Are you having your soufflé? Because you haven’t touched it and mine was so good."
    Before Jarrod could answer, Shoshana grabbed the plate and gobbled up his dessert.

11_22_16_4_05_27_PM.png
    Shoshana: "I’m just so happy. I’m pregnant, have a handsome and awesome boyfriend who gives me his soufflé. Can we have a picture together"

11_22_16_4_05_55_PM.png
    One fantastic date for a great couple. Gold stars!

11_22_16_4_13_35_PM.png
    Shoshana: "So I’ll see you around? Maybe you could be there at the hospital for the baby!”
    Jarrod smiled and nodded.