Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Magic (Not Supernatural) as a Game Pack

If you remember the Makin' Magic EP in Sims 1, you'd know it was many people's absolute favorite because of a completely fleshed out theme of magic and creepy-ness all around. 21 AMAZING spells for adults and about 10 for children. These spells sent you on quests to meet sims in the world and go on their challenges to get the hard ingredients, or go to the wizard-exclusive marketplace and buy stuff and be surrounded by other magical sims.

I think it was very cartoonish and also very very fun and it would fit a Sims 4 Game pack greatly. I wish they would do a remake that would include those Sims 1 spells and their many effects!
Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti

Comments

• Options
    ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    OH MY GOD YES!

I absolutely adored Makin' Magic - the little hole that you jumped in to get to the market? Amazing. And all the new veg patches and the outfits. I forgot how much I liked that one. That and Unleashed were brilliant on TS1. I think a mash up of that and Supernatural would still work well though - maybe less emphasis on the vampires and more on the wizarding.
    Origin ID: ExxCee
  • Options
    fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    magical stuff was amazing. i wish it could be a career of sorts, starting from apprentice all the way to sorcerer or something. ;)
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I just want a better system, No magic meters, no wands as the default way of magic, better spells and animation.

I didn't play Makin magic, I didn't play the Sims, but I did my research, it was okay.

giphy_1_by_mphattyboi-dahrx1f.gif
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I just want a better system, No magic meters, no wands as the default way of magic, better spells and animation.

I didn't play Makin magic, I didn't play the Sims, but I did my research, it was okay.

giphy_1_by_mphattyboi-dahrx1f.gif

I suggest you play it. It's really cool. It might look basic in screenshots for someone who's never played it but it was alot of fun and very diverse. Many many spells, lots of effects and one cool looking plumbob wand you had to have to cast spells and make charms.
    The art direction was really great I hope they go for something similar for Sims 4.
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti