Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

With the release of CL soon...

With the release of CL soon, let's take a detour back to sims 3 night life and revisit the past version of CL!

ss_da3b0a68edd4787119a8afb1d90e528870046329-1024.jpg
TS3_LateNight_PC_DancingonBar_656x369.jpg?cb=1313727214
TS3_latenight_screenshot_2.jpg
sims3_po_zmroku_zdj.jpg
los-sims-3-al-caer-la-noche-4.jpg
3633e3e7f51a496ebb9e736dad983e9e-650-80.jpg
TheSims3_EP3_Penthouse_Spa_656x369.jpg?cb=1412974292
tw01701.jpg
Screenshot-62-470x313.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Forest_NinjaForest_Ninja Posts: 1,181 Member
    I'm excited for the new city experience as well and my sims have already begun preparing for apartment life...
    Apartments01.jpg

They're so anxious for new dance clubs that they've been throwing wild parties, even at breakfast time. The neighborhood is going crazy!
    House_Party01.jpg
    House_Party03.jpg
    House_Party04.jpg
    House_Party02.jpg
    "Video gaming began as an engineer's hobby and a means of creative expression for those of higher technical inclination. It is expected that those who are capable of higher engineering-related achievements will see value, in electronic entertainment products, where others see failure." -Sasquatch
  • Options
    SimsFangOGSimsFangOG Posts: 54 Member
    I'm excited for the new city experience as well and my sims have already begun preparing for apartment life...
    Apartments01.jpg

They're so anxious for new dance clubs that they've been throwing wild parties, even at breakfast time. The neighborhood is going crazy!
    House_Party01.jpg
    House_Party03.jpg
    House_Party04.jpg
    House_Party02.jpg

OhmygodGIF_zpsbj6b856bd.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    The Sims 3 is the greatest Sims game ever made! :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options

tumblr_nmsxi6tnOp1qiohboo4_r1_500.gif
  • Options
    Sims-5.jpg

Hopefully we get sims 5 at E3 2017.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    SimsFangOG wrote: »
    Sims-5.jpg

Hopefully we get sims 5 at E3 2017.

Looks good so far, but where is the toddlers? :open_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member
    edited October 2016
    Apartments01.jpg

House_Party03.jpg

HOW DID YOU MAKE YOUR SIMS DANCE ON TABLES ?!
    I WANT TO KNOW NOW !!!!!!!
    sorry for caps , that made me really excited

Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,880 Member
    I absolutely love the dancing on the bar in Sims 3. Hope that makes a return some day.
  • Options
    Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member
    I absolutely love the dancing on the bar in Sims 3. Hope that makes a return some day.

Me too , also the dance animations that came with the pack !
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • Options
    TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited October 2016
    City living is totally different than Late night. CL is Daytime City. LN is Nighttime City.
  • Options
    monkeypants1monkeypants1 Posts: 320 Member
    edited October 2016
    You forgot all the screenshots of sims waiting forever to get on elevators, almost empty public lots, and all of the band gigs that never, ever seemed to work right.
  • Options
    You forgot all the screenshots of sims waiting forever to get on elevators, almost empty public lots, and all of the band gigs that never, ever seemed to work right.

Hmmm I actually didn't have that problem. With the progression mod I had sims coming to bars in droves after work. If anything I find that the sims 4 community lots are more empty.
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    Wow, the screenshots really show how much better TS3 really was/is, both in gameplay and graphics! (Did this get moved from the TS4 forums?)
  • Options
    Forest_NinjaForest_Ninja Posts: 1,181 Member
    Stdlr9 wrote: »
    Wow, the screenshots really show how much better TS3 really was/is, both in gameplay and graphics! (Did this get moved from the TS4 forums?)

Oh, yeah, I really love how effective the styling interface was for those horrendously low-resolution textures:

S3_The_Magic_of_CAST.jpg

City Living has nothing against this...

S3_City_Living.jpg

...and I can't believe that we actually have to sit in the theater now. I just want my sims to vanish for 30 human minutes.

S3_Theatre[Theater].jpg

yep...

Action_Thriller_Exploder.jpg
    Campsite01.jpg
    "Video gaming began as an engineer's hobby and a means of creative expression for those of higher technical inclination. It is expected that those who are capable of higher engineering-related achievements will see value, in electronic entertainment products, where others see failure." -Sasquatch
  • Options
    Stdlr9 wrote: »

OMG it did get moved from the ts4 forum. Wow. these gurus seriously have no confidence in CL. Why move this to ts3 when its a post celebrating the past city life expansions. :'(
  • Options
    Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    edited October 2016
    @SimsFangOG I love the pics you posted of S3. Looks like those Sims are having a blast, but it seems anytime anyone mentions S3 in the S4 forums, it's moved regardless of content. Just fyi.

The S3 has a theater by the way:
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg
    Thumbnail_688x336_ADD4.jpg
    Thumbnail_688x336_ADD5.jpg

And low-res textures probably have more to do with certain computer capabilities:
    (looking for low-res textures :D )
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    In my opinion blurry does not equal better textures. I think the blurriness in S4 is there to mask the lack of texture.
    That's right ;)

Post edited by Odonata68 on
  • Options
    stepbot153stepbot153 Posts: 284 Member
    I really like late night a lot :#
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
  • Options
    readypostreadypost Posts: 60 Member
    Despite the glitches I love Late Night(except for that William Fangmann stalks my girl everytime,bugger off ya meany vamp!)And to Dramatic Gamer,one drink and the option to dance on bar or the pub table will come up(the only table they can dance on after having a drink.Paddys pub table,I think its called? ...first post!wohooo,I'm getting braver!
  • Options
    Dorz26Dorz26 Posts: 1 New Member
    im having a problem with the sims 4 city living. the game is already installed but when im abut to choose a world i cannot click san myshuno. the world is already there but icannot go in in that world :( when i try to repair the game theres always an error popup so yeah i cannot play city living because of that. anyone who has idea on what should i do? thanks