March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maxis Organizational Update

SimGuruLyndsaySimGuruLyndsay Posts: 339 SimGuru
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
tumblr_n5ua7ziJT31sh6xelo1_500.png
I have some important news to share with you all today. It’s never easy to say goodbye but today, we wish a fond farewell to our friend and colleague Rachel Franklin. She has decided to leave Maxis to explore new opportunities. We're going to miss her creative spark, her infectious enthusiasm, and the passion that she brought to the studio every day. I can definitely say I’m excited to see what she does next and will be cheering her on!

Rachel leaves Maxis stronger than ever. We’re all so excited by the incredible passion we see from you in The Sims 4 nearly two years after we first released the game. We’ve proven to you our commitment to regularly providing new experiences, like the recent Dining Out Game Pack and expansion to Create A Sim, and that won't change. We've got lots more planned for the months and years ahead that we can't wait to share with you.

We have a strong leadership team in place at Maxis and we're focused on one thing: delivering great things to you, our players. We're looking to fill Rachel's shoes, but in the meantime myself and all the other SimGurus will continue to connect with you and share our enthusiasm for the game and new things to come.
Post edited by EA_Cade on
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top