Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New factories

I'm getting bored with the cupcake factory. We really need new factories, like Chocolate, jelly bean, etc.

Comments

• Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Honestly I never used the darn thing.Now a pizza oven and a juicer would be nice.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Toy Machine!
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Toy Machine!
    Or a teddybear/doll machine

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    YungGigiYungGigi Posts: 1,083 Member
    Never used it
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I'm less keen on mass produced craft objects. Although the cupcake machine is handy for bakeries. I like it when a Sim takes time and skill to create something:

* Toy bench: I preferred the TS2 toy bench to the TS3 toy machine. I liked the woodworking style of it, like you could imagine Santa or Geppetto carefully working away at it. That brick toy was brilliant!

* Flower arranging bench: it feels like this should have been in the base game because of the harvestable flowers. We don't really have anything to do with them, so it's weird. I'd love the TS2 flower bench back and I could open a florist with GTW.

* Inventing workbench: I mean the electrical/metal kind that we had in TS2 and TS3. I particularly liked the robot toys from TS3, and the malfunctioning service robots, I'd really like those back.

* Sculpting station: I really liked this from TS3 Ambitions and would like something similar. I know other players have expressed an interest in making sculptures of other Sims.

I would also like more options for the woodworking bench: more furniture options, and a way to fix-up furniture. It's a base game object so they could build upon that feature.

* One 'factory' type machine I would really love is the printing machine from TS2 and Urbz. I would love an object which is primarily intended for a publishing house, where we can print copies of books and publish newspapers, comics and magazines (new additions to the writing skill). I could sell these in a retail store and it would give a nice sense of realism to restocking objects. But ALSO, I'd like for criminals and Sims with a high mischief skill to be able to print money on the machine! Mwa ha ha ha haaaaaaaa! It could also spontaneously set on fire and things if you print money or use it with a low skill of some kind. I feel like it would fit well with a Superstar type expansion (because you can print magazines and propaganda) and it has a very subversive edge to it.
  • Options
    TurloughdudeTurloughdude Posts: 662 Member
    I'm less keen on mass produced craft objects. Although the cupcake machine is handy for bakeries. I like it when a Sim takes time and skill to create something:

* Toy bench: I preferred the TS2 toy bench to the TS3 toy machine. I liked the woodworking style of it, like you could imagine Santa or Geppetto carefully working away at it. That brick toy was brilliant!

* Flower arranging bench: it feels like this should have been in the base game because of the harvestable flowers. We don't really have anything to do with them, so it's weird. I'd love the TS2 flower bench back and I could open a florist with GTW.

* Inventing workbench: I mean the electrical/metal kind that we had in TS2 and TS3. I particularly liked the robot toys from TS3, and the malfunctioning service robots, I'd really like those back.

* Sculpting station: I really liked this from TS3 Ambitions and would like something similar. I know other players have expressed an interest in making sculptures of other Sims.

I would also like more options for the woodworking bench: more furniture options, and a way to fix-up furniture. It's a base game object so they could build upon that feature.

* One 'factory' type machine I would really love is the printing machine from TS2 and Urbz. I would love an object which is primarily intended for a publishing house, where we can print copies of books and publish newspapers, comics and magazines (new additions to the writing skill). I could sell these in a retail store and it would give a nice sense of realism to restocking objects. But ALSO, I'd like for criminals and Sims with a high mischief skill to be able to print money on the machine! Mwa ha ha ha haaaaaaaa! It could also spontaneously set on fire and things if you print money or use it with a low skill of some kind. I feel like it would fit well with a Superstar type expansion (because you can print magazines and propaganda) and it has a very subversive edge to it.

How about a chocolate factory like in the sims 2? Or a jelly bean factory?