Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stranger Things

HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
Anybody watch this show? I just finished the last episode and I really hope there's a second season. I haven't recommended a TV show to anybody for a long time. :)
aSE16f8.gif

Comments

• Options
    MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    Yes! In fact I've watched it twice and both times I cried like a big baby during the last episode. I love it! I read that there will be a second season but I don't know when. :)
  • Options
    MRSMLOG wrote: »
    Yes! In fact I've watched it twice and both times I cried like a big baby during the last episode. I love it! I read that there will be a second season but I don't know when. :)

The ending had me happy and nervous at the same time! If there's a secon season, I hope it doesn't get too crazy and convoluted. There's been so many shows that started out well then flopped. I hope they keep the same main characters, too.

aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Yes! I watched the entire first season with 24 hours. The opening jump scare scene pulled me in from the start. Also, I LOVE the opening credits song.
  • Options
    Yes! I watched the entire first season with 24 hours. The opening jump scare scene pulled me in from the start. Also, I LOVE the opening credits song.

Haha I did too! Started watching it one night and finished it by the following night. I'm just impressed how they've taken a common/over-used plot but still made it interesting.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    hotpinkmoosehotpinkmoose Posts: 2 New Member
    Guys. The second season is out now.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Yeah it's awesome! The second season is out, do you mean third or have you on watched the first or second? I'm confused. :D
  • Options
    @hotpinkmoose and @kittymeow Guys, this thread is from July 2016 :)
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    MRSMLOG wrote: »
    @hotpinkmoose and @kittymeow Guys, this thread is from July 2016 :)

Oh, didn't see that LOL
  • Options
    But hey, since the second seasons came out, it's still relevant! :#
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    I watch this show!
    End of the second season was amazing, I hope they go easier on Will Byers next season.
    That kid has been through enough he needs a break.
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I've seen it! I Really like it. I think Eleven is my favorite character.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    I've seen it! I Really like it. I think Eleven is my favorite character.

I'm curious if they will introduce other "siblings" of hers in the next season.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    I hate that we have to wait another year for #3. AND I wish they'd make more than just 8 or 9 episodes. :/
  • Options
    TheQueenTheQueen Posts: 74 Member
    Putting off watching S2 because once it's finished, I'll be upset about waiting for S3
  • Options
    querenciaaquerenciaa Posts: 3 New Member
    I love this show! I'm on S2E5. Hopper's an idiot.
  • Options
    querenciaa wrote: »
    I love this show! I'm on S2E5. Hopper's an plum.

Is that when he gets stuck in the vine cave?
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    I've watched it and I love it. Sadly there will only be 4 seasons and we have to wait a long time for S3
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    simlish1 wrote: »
    I've watched it and I love it. Sadly there will only be 4 seasons and we have to wait a long time for S3

With certain shows, it's better that they don't overstay their welcome. Four seasons sounds about right, at least for me. :)
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    RhiannaRhianna Posts: 63 Member
    I'm so excited to watch it! I watch so many TV shows, but if I'm watching more than two shows at a time, I'll forget about one and abandon it for months... Therefore, I only watch two at a time. I'm watching Prison Break and The Vampire Diaries right now, but I'm eight episodes until the end of The Vampire Diaries, and then Stranger Things is up next! I've watched the first episode and I loved it. All the adverts look so good, and the kids are adorable!
    cropped-cropped-a-rainbow-blossoms61.jpg
  • Options
    DerpyBanana101DerpyBanana101 Posts: 5 New Member
    Stranger Things is my LIFE. Whenever someone talks about I lose my mind. Hahaha. I am a super fan, and season 3 is coming out summer 2019!!! Can't wait!!!