Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Begging for a new toy" should actually produce a new toy

I noticed that children can have the interaction of "begging for a new toy" with an adult but I have yet to see any new toys appearing in their inventories.
It would be cool if the adult would randomly actually fulfill their wish and put some toy in their personal inventory.

Comments

• Options
    ElliecakeElliecake Posts: 59 Member
    I've always thought about that too! A lot of the children interactions seem to go nowhere. Like the "Ask about school" interaction between parents and children should at least boost the academic bar a little bit.
    Check out my channel, EllieSims , for your daily dose of CAS videos! ❤
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I noticed that children can have the interaction of "begging for a new toy" with an adult but I have yet to see any new toys appearing in their inventories.
    It would be cool if the adult would randomly actually fulfill their wish and put some toy in their personal inventory.

It would be cool if giving in, and giving the child a new toy when they want one, caused them to become bratty over time.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    FlamingoKicker1FlamingoKicker1 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Remember when sim kids used to run in from the school bus EVERY day waving heir report cards? OK, that was several generations of sims back and it did get kind of old after a while cause your adults would be doing something and here come these kids jumping up and down because they got an "A". All my sims are straight A students. It kind of is expected.