Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Elder Pregnancy Mod?

RubeeSimsRubeeSims Posts: 560 Member
Alright, I know the title sounds kind of strange, but hear me out, haha.

My favourite Sim is an elder (male) but I have no plans to kill him off at any point soon, and I don't want to age him down because he already has adult kids and it would mess things up. I was wondering if there was any mods that allow elders to get pregnant. I found one on Mod The Sims but it also added same sex pregnancy etc etc which all got added in the recent patch so I feel like it won't work or might break the game?

Also, I know elder males can get younger females pregnant but my Sim is currently in a relationship with another elder male, so I'm planning on making it so my main male can get pregnant and have the babies.

I hope this makes sense, haha. Thanks guys.
Tumblr
Add me on Origin: rubeelovegood

Comments

• Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I think elder males can get pregnant already without a mod. They can get pregnant with alien babies. Have you tried using the new cas feature? Set the one you want to get pregnant as "able to get pregnant"
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    MarmarSimsMarmarSims Posts: 183 Member
    There is a mod it's called Babies for Everyone this allows everyone— as in males also elder females to have a child.
    There's 2 mod creators who have done this.

Lostaccount

And someone from Loverslab.
    30uejra.jpg
    Origin: maritakoyaki
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    I don't think Lostaccount's stuff works, and I haven't seen anything from Loverslab in use for a long time, either. I'm not saying they WON'T, just that they MIGHT NOT, because I don't know. If someone knows for sure either way, confirmation would be cool.

Check file dates if you look into them, anything posted prior to June 2, 2016 (the first patch for Dine Out) is pretty likely to have problems now.

Having said THAT, MC Command Center offers a host of pregnancy (and MANY other) settings and options, depending on what modules you choose to install. VERY configurable.

Play your game, your way. MC will go a LONG way toward letting you do that.

There's a woohoo module for MC also, hosted at another site, which (for one thing) allows enabling Try For Baby on Elders. Can't link it here (ratings), but it has a link on MC's description page, where the modules are described, under the word HERE.

(Or PM me for the link. I don't mind at all.)

And if you need any help with getting it rolling, come chat with me/us here:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/837115/need-help-with-mc-command-center-settings-ask-here#latest/

:)