Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Man, Isla Paradiso is weird.

So, It's love day and I decided to take my Sims to the fair grounds just cause they all wanted to and I was bored. Two of my dude sims had accidentally fallen in love (They both got wishes to cuddle in a hot tub, then make out so I was like alright guess they're together now?)
Anyway, they're making out on the dancefloor and I see Rosemarie Collins decide to start boating in, when this happened.
48ac478c89.jpg

I guess she isn't too happy seeing two dudes like that? Quite rude, Rosemarie. Anyway after that she starts... walking on water.
935cfaca5a.jpg

It even made splashy sounds when she walked, and now she's currently doing this.
8cd827ecc1.jpg

I'm mildly concerned for her child. Luckily I have error trap and Master Controller and all those fancy mods so it'll sort her out if she messes up any further, but wow is Isla Paradiso weird.

Comments

• Options
    nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    It certainly has its share of routing problems, lol! I bulldozed all the ports and moved the sims that were living there inland. I think there are also a couple houses/families that are glitched unfortunately I can't remember which ones. Getting rid of the ports helped my game.
  • Options
    JayedTadaSkierJayedTadaSkier Posts: 817 Member
    It certainly has its share of routing problems, lol! I bulldozed all the ports and moved the sims that were living there inland. I think there are also a couple houses/families that are glitched unfortunately I can't remember which ones. Getting rid of the ports helped my game.

Thankfully Nraas mods saved Isla Paradiso for me, doesn't lag much more or less than other worlds. This is the first weird routing issue I've had, at least it was funny. Last time I had a sim drive a vehicle onto the lot the game froze for 5 minutes then ErrorTrap deleted the sim... and that Sim was my sim!
  • Options
    nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited July 2016
    I don't use mods and I would hate to lose my sim since I've had him for years now! I have seen some weird things with the boats though. Have you tried resetting her? Maybe once she puts down the toddler.
  • Options
    JayedTadaSkierJayedTadaSkier Posts: 817 Member
    I don't use mods and I would hate to lose my sim since I've had him for years now! I have seen some weird things with the boats though. Have you tried resetting her? Maybe once she puts down the toddler.

You really should get Nraas Master Controller, Overwatch, and Error trap. Well, MC Is optional, but Overwatch and Error Trap only help your game - it auto unsticks stuck sims, clears up vehicles that are taking up simulation resources, and tries to prevent things from crashing your game. It insanely helps with the lag.

• Options
    melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    I just downloaded Ellacharmed's fix for islaparadiso...hopefully the lag in the game caused by all the routing issues will be fixed. I've had Island Paradise for years now and have never even seen a mermaid due to not being able to play in that world!! Mad eh? x
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile: