Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can we get a nanny?

FluffyStrawberryFluffyStrawberry Posts: 113 Member
edited June 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
My sim just got triplets and now have 4 kids. It´s SOOO exhausting ´cus they will never stop screaming. Can we get a nanny how can help whit the babies or help the children whit their homework and so on.
I never get more than 2 children ´cus I can´t handle more than two lol.

What do you think? It´s maybe already many threads about this but I´m not so active here

Comments

• Options
    lmusiclmusic Posts: 288 Member
    I would like a nanny, but only if we had toddlers and/or more advanced babies.

I would also like to change that maddening event when a visitor hovers over a crib and instead of changing the nappy just gets in the way!
  • Options
    CACTUSROSE1CACTUSROSE1 Posts: 66 Member
    Nanny and babysitters.

Yes, more sophisticated babies and definately toddlers - maybe have an au pair as a new job, she can collect the kids from school (they will have to open the suburb and bring in cars) then she can prepare the lunch and so on, help with homework and tutor them
  • Options
    lmusiclmusic Posts: 288 Member
    It would be nice to know that whilst your Sim is on an active career, because they just take over the household.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Could you create and merge an elder to live with them with all the family traits plus good and foodie?
    I always create an elder if I want a family created and always leave them at home to cook etc. They can write books or paint as a pastime rather than a job.
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    If they add a nanny, they'd have to be a darn sight better than the one from TS2, that's for sure! They were so painfully lazy and never cooked nutritious meals. At most, they might mop up a puddle or two. They were basically place-holders to stave off the social worker...not cool.

So, TS4 nannies would have to autonomously help Children with their homework, cook healthy meals, and be super-attentive with the Babies. Also, if Toddlers are ever added, those nannies had BETTER help with potty training, walking, and talking or I swear to GOD they'll be nothing but a total waste of code!
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    dg51829dg51829 Posts: 300 Member
    Car isn't necessary. But an aur par is a great idea. They can be from the previous communities we've seen in the Sims franchise. Like one from Lunar Lakes, or Pleasantville, Strangetown or gosh I can't remember the Sims 1 town names. But all of those would be awesome. There would also be a normal nanny too. But I'd love to be able to have sims be able to have these jobs too. Like an young adult could apply online to be an aur par and disappear for several days/weeks. And to be a nanny you have to take a class on the computer.
  • Options
    Catsim3Catsim3 Posts: 132 Member
    I sure needed a nanny when I left my sim family with three babies and when I cam back to them there were five babies. But remember in Sims 3 how long it took for the baby sitter to come over when called?
    Nothing is better than butter, except bacon.
    0a273b988440ec4d0d9a2964131f52da.gif
  • Options
    NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    Nannies?

I smell a bbq in the works. :fearful:
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I would love to see the return of nannies and teenage babysitters. Hopefully, they'll be included in a Generations EP. :)
  • Options
    KristenFusionKristenFusion Posts: 4 New Member
    they should add nanny's and clothes fore the babies