Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some EP & SP Ideas, and Other General Ideas

Quick question before I start: What's the difference between a game pack and an expansion pack?

Anyway, here are some expansions and stuff I would like to see in the Sims 4, even though most of these will be ignored because they're frequently suggested :/

1.) A Generations EP. We had one for Sims 3, so why not Sims 4. This could include more to do in each life stage, new clothes, and drum roll please... toddlers! It would be good to have it in an expansion pack so that it is optional for anyone who wants toddlers in-game! I know this is oversuggested, but I really would LOVE to see toddlers in the Sims 4. I know they took it out and most likely won't put it back, but it's my dream along with a lot of other people's.

2.) An Island Paradise EP. This would be so cool! Like the Sims 3, we could own resorts, maybe even open little island shops, smoothie shops, tropical drink shops, own beach houses, scuba dive, become mermaids and so much more! And hopefully this town (if they create it) will not be as broken and messed up as Isla Paradiso, but still as beautiful (ooh make the water the color of sunlit tides's water!)

3.) Harry Potter SP. This is for Potterheads like myself XD This doesn't have to be huge, just a few simple stuff like the moving portraits and great hall decor and some HP classes decorations! Nothing too fancy. Also, it would be nice if they could create uniforms for all four houses for children and also teen-adult, kind of matching the movies!

4.) Baby freedom. In the Sims 3, we could carry babies, play with them, change their diapers, etc etc. In the Sims 4, we can't do any of that, pretty much all they can do is lay in their crib. It would be nice if we could take them out and play with them, maybe even customize them?

Those are just some ideas, feel free to comment more!!!! And please don't hate, it's fine if you disagree, but I don't want to see rudeness :) Let's get along!
MPy9H9S.gif