Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where can I find a death flower in Lucky Palms?

I have searched the catacombs and looked all around the cemetery. Am I looking in the wrong place? Does anyone know where I can find the death flower? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    I don't know, but there are quite a few harvestable plants in the domed parks. I'd look there.
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Ok, thank you!
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    @HSmith2016 , was revisiting this thread and realized you asked about Lucky Palms. I originally misread the title and was thinking of Lunar Lakes! :s My bad. I'm planning to buy Lucky Palms soon, it looks like a world I'd love playing in. Since I don't have it yet, I don't know if it has any domed parks, lol. Lunar Lakes has 4 or 5 of them and the cemetery in LL doesn't have any plants or trees around it that I remember.
  • Options
    Lol... well, that makes a difference then, doesn't it? I wasn't able to go in game after you answered, so thankfully I wasn't running around looking for domed parks! :D There has to be one death flower plant somewhere in Lucky Palms, though. I have made it my mission to find it!
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    If you have Dragon Valley combined with The special venue you can use the black dragon to "Find" *Cough* as many as you need.Don't worry I wont tell anyone. :* Then with that many you could go on a suicidal sim spree killing yourself every way possible just to stick it to the reaper.

Speaking of reaper toss the door of life and death in LP and earn it by beating him in a guitar battle,if you are man enough to handle his awesome skills and ribcage guitar from hades.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    I don't have Dragon Valley. :( I'm still looking for the elusive Death Flower in Lucky Palms. If anyone has seen it, let me know!
  • Options
    Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    I've found Special seeds spawn around the mine and wind farm. Also, try checking around the rock formations near the lake.
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    If the Death Flower's not in the Cemetery either you missed it 'cause it's not in bloom or it's in another spot, have you tried googling images of Lucky Palms or try finding a blog about the world? (Meantime I happen to have Lucky Palms and will hunt for you!)
  • Options
    Meela_PashtMeela_Pasht Posts: 704 Member
    You can edit the world and use buydebug to place one or several on a lot of your choice for harvesting.
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.
  • Options
    Zany102Zany102 Posts: 72 Member
    If you have the gardening skill, you can plant an unknown seed that may become the death plant. In my game it is one of the most common of the found seeds. I believe you need to be level seven gardening to plant it.
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    To add if you own Grim's manor from the store you can challenge him to a guitar dual and get a death flower. You must be guitar level 10 to beat him but you can get as many death flowers as you want this way too.