Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't Download Content Purchased from Store

I have not been able to download any items purchased from the store since last night. When I try, my launcher wants to log in (getting the error screen on the welcome tab again), but it never logs in after I type in my password and hit the OK button.

I've checked for updates, and I'm fully patched. I have also had Origin repair the game. The launcher still wants me to log in when I try to download new items.

Any further help or information would be appreciated. I got a lot of great deals and I want to play with my new toys. :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    The store and its servers have had a lot of problems lately. What works for some users when they cannot get logged in properly on the Launcher is to clear Internet Explorer's cache and cookies (assuming you are on Windows and not Mac). Even if you never use IE yourself for browsing, the Launcher uses its resources and this could be where things are getting stuck.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Can you log into the ts3 store purchase history without using your launcher to download? I never use my launcher to download.

Firefox does work better on the store and clear browser history before logging in. I don't know if this will work at the moment since the store has been having problems the past few weeks
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

I'm updated to version 1.69 and I can't download from the purchase history using either the white button on the item, or the blue button at the top after checking the box on the item unless the launcher is open. With the launcher open, when I do either of the above, the launcher shows a popup wanting me to log in. I am unable to do so.

LauncherLogin.jpg

My Welcome tab (default) on the launcher displays the following, and I presume I am not logged into the launcher because when I try to download something, the launcher wants me to log in.

LauncherWelcomeTab.jpg

I have cleared my internet cache, tried using Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox. I have tried using the white download button on the item itself in the purchase history as well as checking the box next to the item and using the blue download button at the top.

I do not have an option to download the file directly to my computer bypassing the launcher. If it is possible to do so while using version 1.69, please provide me with information on how to do this, as this is not the first time I have been unable to download my items from the store.
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Oh you have the 1.69 patch. EA needs to fix the TS3 store web. I don't know what is taking them so long to fix it. You can try PMing SimGuruDrake or contacting EA directly and ask them what is going on. They should have already fixed this issue
  • Options
    texansky wrote: »
    I'm updated to version 1.69 and I can't download from the purchase history using either the white button on the item, or the blue button at the top after checking the box on the item unless the launcher is open. With the launcher open, when I do either of the above, the launcher shows a popup wanting me to log in. I am unable to do so.

My Welcome tab (default) on the launcher displays the following, and I presume I am not logged into the launcher because when I try to download something, the launcher wants me to log in.

I have cleared my internet cache, tried using Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox. I have tried using the white download button on the item itself in the purchase history as well as checking the box next to the item and using the blue download button at the top.

I do not have an option to download the file directly to my computer bypassing the launcher. If it is possible to do so while using version 1.69, please provide me with information on how to do this, as this is not the first time I have been unable to download my items from the store.
    The key thing that has worked for others, not everyone unfortunately for reasons we really don't understand, is to delete IE's cookies. Not just the cache. In the past, long ago, I recall getting results from finding EA Store cookies in particular but clearing all them should also work, if it's going to help at all.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    It's working for me now. I'm guessing they finally fixed whatever the problem was on their end.
  • Options
    texansky wrote: »
    It's working for me now. I'm guessing they finally fixed whatever the problem was on their end.

Oh, good (finally!). :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
  • Options
    LadyAngelchanLadyAngelchan Posts: 17 Member
    What if it tell you that you need to login to your store to use your downloads dashboard? I'm having that problem. StoreLoginDownloadsDashboard01_zpsbymlacks.png StoreLoginDownloadsDashboard02_zps9ijoaihf.png
    So what's going on?