Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the fastest way to increase the fun bar in France?

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
My 2 sims are now in France but their fun bar is just half filled. I'm going to go adventure to Tuatha's garden soon. Adventures put sims' moodmeter down while in tombs, so I want to fill their fun fully before going on adventures. Is there any good idea in france except for wohho with other sim? Thanks! :)

Comments

• Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @Jeansoo: For raising fun, I would have them dance to the stereo for fun. What about swimming?
    :) Smile!

• Options
    Puddinroy wrote: »
    @Jeansoo: For raising fun, I would have them dance to the stereo for fun. What about swimming?
    wow!! perfect answer!! I haven't thought about that.:D Thanks

• Options
    whitepawn23whitepawn23 Posts: 308 Member
    edited June 2016
    Or send them with laptops in their inventory. Play video games. You have to be careful that they don't leave them there though.

The other thing I've done is spa everyone just before going on a trip. Get the most expensive package for +75 mood, it lasts for days.
  • Options
    Or send them with laptops in their inventory. Play video games. You have to be careful that they don't leave them there though.

The other thing I've done is spa everyone just before going on a trip. Get the most expensive package for +75 mood, it lasts for days.

That's excellent idea! Thanks very much.:D

• Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    I have sims play online social games on the multi-tab from the Store. They can use that standing up so it works in tombs.

Viewing objects also works to slightly raise fun. If you have your sim view every object in the tomb it will make exploring slow but it should gradually build up the fun bar.

Also, reading will raise the fun bar, and there's a bookstore in each of the WA locations.