Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fairy/Plant Sim ideas

ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
edited May 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
So since EPs might be scarce this iteration, I kind of want the plantSim and fairy life states combined. There is one race in a game I play called Sylvari in Guild Wars too and it would make a good base of what fairies could look like. I want fairies to have magic powers to make plants grow and charm animals too.
sylvari-rb-88.jpg
209px-Orchid_armor_light_sylvari_male_front.jpg
nature_fairy_by_kendrakickz0220-d5kk8wo.jpg

Gothic fairies would be fun to have too.
beautiful-fairies-fairies-16816696-565-800.jpg

Fairies that go small would be nice to have again too.
MTS_Jasana_BugBreeder-690709-img_Jasana_FairyNature_yellow.jpg

I really loved Mustard Seed from a Midsummer Night's Dream too.
942e7fc342c7e69aede555c5e9cd3a2a.jpg

So I hope that fairies glow, look apart of nature, can fly, have fairy children, and can do magic. Feel free to share your ideas too.
What ideas for them would you like to see for fairies or plant Sims? Would you like them combined or as two different life states?
“Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
Post edited by Scobre on

Comments

• Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I really like fairies and I love your ideas. Also google Zanzarah (It's a computer game from the 90s), those fairies with updated graphics and stuff would be amazing!
  • Options
    I really like fairies and I love your ideas. Also google Zanzarah (It's a computer game from the 90s), those fairies with updated graphics and stuff would be amazing!
    Thank you and wow those are cool too.
    zanzarah___psy_fairy_by_anzhelee-d690825.png

Yeah would be nice if fairies had different looks and skin tones.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    I would love some sims 3 fairies that are able to do a a bit more than the once in sims 3. Not sure what tho xD
  • Options
    Zafireria wrote: »
    I would love some sims 3 fairies that are able to do a a bit more than the once in sims 3. Not sure what tho xD
    Yeah I did love their wings and ability to be small.
  • Options
    CogsCogs Posts: 8 New Member
    Definitely miss faeries and plant sims in particular. I'm sure with time we'll get some of those different supernaturals back with upcoming expansions and such. We can hope, at least. o:
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Cogs wrote: »
    Definitely miss faeries and plant sims in particular. I'm sure with time we'll get some of those different supernaturals back with upcoming expansions and such. We can hope, at least. o:
    Thank you for posting. What ideas for them would you like to see? Would you like them combined or as two different life states? I guess I should put these questions in the first post.