Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mac and PC player

I play TS4 on a Mac and my other computer which is a PC, both with my one Origin account. My daughter is also a Simmer, so this let's us both play with plenty of room for different saves. If I [b]download[/b] something from the gallery that someone else made, it shows up on both computers, BUT if I create something on the Mac and [b]upload[/b] it to the gallery or even just save it to my own library, it does not show up on the PC (and vice versa). [b][i]Is this just the way it's supposed to be or is there a way for me to see and use my own creations on both my computers? [/i][/b]
Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Options
    Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Have you uploaded the latest patch?
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • Options
    Simmer_chiyenSimmer_chiyen Posts: 362 Member
    Hi @Soulstarsim
    Did you mean you cannot see the lot you uploaded to the Gallery? Is it possible that you only save them locally instead of upload? After saving a lot, you'll have to click on the cloud icon in order to upload it to the Gallery.
    Hope this helps.
  • Options
    SoulstarsimSoulstarsim Posts: 44 Member
    Thanks for your help! Yes, I stay up to date with patches & updates. And I'm talking about lots that I upload to the gallery. (If I do it in one computer, they won't show up on the other)