Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Last Venue of Amore - Canal Configuration is Invalid

My Sims try to ride on the gondola but the message "Canal Configuration is Invalid" is shown. I placed the original lot from store in town and didn't make any change to the lot. I found a post about this issue in the old forum but no reply.
Do anyone has idea about this? Thanks.
AqWKHoo.jpg

Comments

• Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    edited May 2016
    @skybaker Hi, I saw your question so I went into my game and installed the gondola and everything worked fine. I was wondering if it has to do with "where" you are trying to put it. Can you tell me the world and where the lot is you are trying to place it, then I will try it there too.
    Post edited by Kgaff on
  • Options
    skybakerskybaker Posts: 214 Member
    @Kgaff, thanks for your reply.
    I've just figured out that the direction of T-junction was changed automatically after placing the lot. Change the direction can solve the problem.
    AqWKHoo.jpg
  • Options
    InsertNameInsertName Posts: 2 New Member
    I Can't seem to find how I can change the direction of the T-Junction canal and the 4 sides canal, does anyone? It should be possible since The Last Venue Of Amore uses different directions then you get them in buymode....... Thanks in advance for helping me, I've been breaking my head over this all evening.
  • Options
    InsertNameInsertName Posts: 2 New Member
    NVM, I finally found out how. Just move some sim into the lot and click on the canals. /facepalm.