Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Newest Club - Therapy for Goofballs!

NoWayJose527NoWayJose527 Posts: 1,456 Member
This one is really fun. I had a "goofball" character running around in a clown suit, and I decided she needed therapy. So, I used one of my townies, Bradley London, "gave him" a degree, dressed him in a suit and tie, then put him onto a vacant lot and let him start a "Therapy Group". Of course, I had to make him a goofball, too. He then organized a group of 5 goofballs -- and trust me, these folks are all in need of counseling. They're meeting at the haunted estate. These folks are freaking out! It's hilarious. I didn't grab screenshots fast enough. Right before this a ghost was there and the sign was moving. The folks were really freaking out. I was too busy laughing to think about taking a picture LOL.

ETA: At least my sim is no longer running around in her clown suit, so the therapy must be helping :)

Here's Dr. London's Therapy Group

JxABsGG.png

Comments

• Options
    vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    I love that idea! It would crack me up watching them freak out! ;)
    tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif
  • Options
    vessme wrote: »
    I love that idea! It would crack me up watching them freak out! ;)

It was funny. It took me a second to realize what was going on LOL. I hadn't even thought about the ghosts when I set the meeting place, but it sure worked out well. It's perfect for a group of goofballs.

• Options
    AubreyHartAubreyHart Posts: 132 Member
    I need to see these sims freKING OUT!!!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Lol. What did you set their activities to?
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Therapy For Goofballs! That's a good one! :D
  • Options

Just "be friendly"...that's all. It really was hilarious when the sign in front started moving around and I had all these goofballs panicking.

• Options

Just "be friendly"...that's all. It really was hilarious when the sign in front started moving around and I had all these goofballs panicking.
    They might have gotten zapped with a SimRay that has the panic upgrade on it. And that's probably why that they were all panicking. Either that or they had witness the sim Don Lothario go jogging by in the nude. Seeing that sim in the nude would any sim freak out. LOL!

• Options
    sunman502 wrote: »

They might have gotten zapped with a SimRay that has the panic upgrade on it. And that's probably why that they were all panicking. Either that or they had witness the sim Don Lothario go jogging by in the nude. Seeing that sim in the nude would any sim freak out. LOL!

@sunman502 Don Lothario doesn't exist in my game, so it wasn't him streaking by. I don't know anything about SimRays...can you tell me more? That sounds like something that could be handy LOL.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Don lives with the Calientes in Oasis Springs. So he should be a townie in your game. Unless you have deleted the Caliente household, and or they all aged up and died from old age in your game.
    The SimRay is a blast in the game. It allows you to freeze sim for a short period of time. You can also use it to make other sims change their clothes. Like if you want them to walk around the area that they are currently in in their sleepwear, you can do that. You can also make another sim eat, sleep, panic, sit, clean with the SimRay. You can also transform another sim with the transform upgrade on the SimRay. What the transform upgrade on the SimRay does is transform another sim's appearance. Like for instance, you can use the SimRay with the transform upgrade to change a sim's hair color, or the outfit that their are wearing at the time.
    To get the SimRay, you first need the Get To Work EP installed because it's only available through that EP. Second you will need to have a sim working in the science career. Once you have your scientist sim working in the science career. They will be able to invent the SimRay at work, once they have reached level 3 or four in that career. And then they will be able to upgrade their SimRay from that point on as they level up.
    You can also use the SimRay to transform objects as well. Say like you have a vase sitting on your sim's coffee table with a flower in it at home, and you suddenly don't like that anymore. You can use the SimRay to change that vase that's on the coffee table to some other object. This will be random, like with the transform a sim upgrade. Basically you don't get to pick and choose with either upgrade. Caution with the transform object upgrade on the SimRay. This upgrade has been known to start fires when transforming an object.