The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Semi Rainbowcy

The Prologue has now been posted
https://semirainbowcy.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/prologue/

If you want to know more about the history of them, you may read my Double Trouble story.
https://simssimstories.wordpress.com/
Life is an Adventure
Not a movie

Comments

• Options
    AngelLily060AngelLily060 Posts: 65 Member
    @Adventure4U1 oh man! poor Ben! He had a good reason to not like boats :(
  • Options
    Adventure4U1Adventure4U1 Posts: 239 Member
    Chapter 1

Table of Contents
    Please be forewarned, the table of contents has all chapters for the first two generations listed, even though they haven't been posted yet, because they are complete.
    Life is an Adventure
    Not a movie
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Chapter 2

I'm having some strange desire to create another short story. However, I'm going to see if I can get the first two generations of my Semi-Rainbowcy Posted before I do that. Then Semi- Rainbowcy Will be on Hiatus for the summer. Although I'm not on Campus as I thought I'd be, I am trying to do this more as if I 'was' on Campus. I may be waiting until I'm considered an "independent" for Finical Aid and then move on campus after that.

I figured it would be nice for Benjamin not to like boats. I'm trying to make it where he "doesn't" like his current situation that much either, at least not until later.
    Life is an Adventure
    Not a movie
  • Options
    Chapter 4
    I should probably let you know, but I'm planning upon doing weekly updates for my Rainbowcy by getting the posts on ahead of time and then scheduling then for proper release time. I posted Chapter 4 a few days ago and according to a schedule that i created, the final post for Generation 1 will be 4/11/2016 and the final post for Generation 2 will be 5/24/2016.

I won't update this forum as often as I update my blog- maybe only when the final and beginning chapters of generations are posted. .
    Life is an Adventure
    Not a movie
  • Options
    Generation 1 Chapter 11 (Final Chapter)

Generation 2 Chapter 1

The Table of Contents list has also been updated so you can read all the chapters you didn't keep up on.
    Generation 3 will start in the Fall and there should be more chapters- so I may do one Generation per semester then.
    Life is an Adventure
    Not a movie
  • Options
    Update: My dumb computer decided to update to Windows 10 before I was able to finish with the game photos for this rainbowcy If I can't get the game to work again, I am probably going to have to stop the rainbow prematurely. The worst part is, I've uploaded no Sims- so I can't share you anything.

However, I have chapters up to the 7th Generation, so I can go that far. (I don't feel like it, though, I'm so angry)
    Please let me know if you want it to stop now or if you want me to go to the 7th Generation- because I can stop now or later.

If I don't get any responses within 1 week, the legacy will automatically be over (even if I manage to get the game to work)
    Life is an Adventure
    Not a movie
  • Options
    It seems nobody has cared about my site enough to ask me to continue posts, so the whole site's gone. The links are broken now- they've work anymore. my game's gone too and I'm not interested in Sims 4 so I guess this is goodbye.

I apologize to all those who really enjoy my story. If you want to make Benjamin and do your own legacy with that guy, be my guest. Or you can take Tracy- Benjamin's sister- I uploaded her.
    Life is an Adventure
    Not a movie