Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Launcher Store And exchange log in issues

me3_087E0B1CDme3_087E0B1CD Posts: 10 New Member
edited January 2016 in The Sims 3 Bugs & Issues
Recently since jan 4th i have been having severe log in issues with the games launcher, the website, the store, and the exchange. The store logs in just fine, but as soon as i navigate to a new page, it logs me out and got to log it back in. i cant get to purchase history cause it says be right back. the sims 3 site, the exchange, and the launcher refuses to log me in. it claims everything is "invalid" even though its my origin log in and stuff. the igs store site works perfectly fine. so ive book marked this to get to my purchase history and make my set purchases. ive also noticed on the main store site my sim points and ea ballence are missing when i get logged in on that page i have no idea how to fix this ive tried everything. it worked perfectly fine last year till january then i have this stuff happening
Post edited by me3_087E0B1CD on

Comments

• Options
    bump (still cant login. origin works thesims3 store, partialy, still logs me out when navigating. exchange, launche,r and sims 3 site no go)
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    A lot of people having trouble with the exchange . If the store is giving you problems contact EA . They may need to fix your account and no one here is this forum can do that https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/
  • Options
    how do i get them to fix my account? this is the 1st time ive ever had a problem
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    how do i get them to fix my account? this is the 1st time ive ever had a problem
    You have to have a conversation with customer support at EA using the link that phoebe provided. I think the choices end up differing according to what country you are in, but usually they offer online chat and telephone (they call you) options.

No one in that department reads the forum boards. We are, for the most part, your fellow players here. Occasionally a tech guru passes through, but they don't have access to customer accounts either.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    jellapinnejellapinne Posts: 4 New Member
    I have the same problem as described. I can log into the Store, but not the Exchange.