Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Free Play and Sims 4/3 Comparison

I used to play the Sims Free Play, like 3 years ago or something, but I ended up not playing anymore because I ended up paying a lot of real money on it in order to get new objects and stuff. But I hear that people still play the game and it has been updated a lot. Has the game gotten a lot better since a few years ago? Should I start playing it again? By the way, I play the Sims 4 and have the Sims 3, when compared to the Sims free play, which is better, why? (And I didn't know where to place this topic so just put it under forum ideas and feedback).
Hi, my origin ID is Jokersandwich. :#

Comments

• Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    It hasn't changed. You're still tied to real time and quests. And yes, you have new life stages, but those are all tied with the quests. You used to get a free dog and free cars, but not anymore. Now everything costs. It's up to you if you want to play it, but be prepared to spend money if you want to buy the new objects. Otherwise, be prepared for a lot of grinding.

In terms of having more objects and more life stages, the Sims Free Play is better. But in terms of having a freer game play, the PC version is better. However, keep in mind that The Sims Free Play is made by Fire Monkey, and The Sims 4 is made by EA/Maxis.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    PunkyMonkey101PunkyMonkey101 Posts: 53 Member
    Wow @Jarsie9 , yah it seems to me the game only got worst. I mean sure cool new things where added to the game but it seems that the reasons I had stopped playing the game are still there and have gotten worst. I don't think, as of now, I will go back to playing it. Bit I didn't know they were made by different groups of people! Thanks for the information!
    Hi, my origin ID is Jokersandwich. :#
  • Options
    ForeverSimmerForeverSimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    I used to play sims free play and used to be obsessed with it, after a while I got bored and never went on it. I couldn't tell you if it's changed now but from my experience as a sims 4 player, sims 4 is so much better. The graphics, stuff available to do and not being tied down to quest is what I really love. It's not real time and you can fast forward so you don't have to wait ages for a quest. That's my opinion, happy simming!