Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plums on Youtube...

Ok so some kids were arguing in the comments section then one kid started cussing me up for no reason, then some other boy was like "You are the best bro, you rekt that *cuss word*. I have lost all my faith in humanity, I really have :(

S91Echo.gif?1

Comments

• Options
    hfish124hfish124 Posts: 7 New Member
    I know right! some people just need to know when to stop.
  • Options
    SimmerSparklezzzSimmerSparklezzz Posts: 875 Member
    hfish124 wrote: »
    I know right! some people just need to know when to stop.

I said have a nice day to him and he called me cancer... sigh

S91Echo.gif?1
  • Options
    some people... what was it about anyway
  • Options
    some people... what was it about anyway

Some kid said how much he hated a game some youtuber was playing, it turned into an argument and then I told them to stop being so immature and this kid flipped :/

S91Echo.gif?1
  • Options
    RainRosesRainRoses Posts: 11 New Member
    Though it annoys me too, specifically when children act that way, I've grown largely immune to it. Years on the internet did that to me.
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    My internet policy is ignore them + report them. If they persist, it's harassment and it's a criminal offense.
  • Options
    He obviously just wants attention so I just try ignoring annoying people like that :/
  • Options
    He obviously just wants attention so I just try ignoring annoying people like that :/

Yeah, I just told him to have a nice day and he told me I got rekt? Like whet

S91Echo.gif?1
  • Options
    james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Ok so some kids were arguing in the comments section then one kid started cussing me up for no reason, then some other boy was like "You are the best bro, you rekt that *cuss word*. I have lost all my faith in humanity, I really have :(

I been on this internet to dang long. It was when dailup was a thing. Their always going to be immature people. It sad to see it. But we don't feed the trolls. Sometimes it best not to reply to them and just block them.
  • Options
    james64468 wrote: »

I been on this internet to dang long. It was when dailup was a thing. Their always going to be immature people. It sad to see it. But we don't feed the trolls. Sometimes it best not to reply to them and just block them.

Agreed

S91Echo.gif?1
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    PLUUUUM
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    I don't know what's wrong with people these days. Kids with too much time on their hands, I imagine.
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited September 2017
    I would ignore the Youtube comments, it is beyond one of the worst places in the Internet. It's always showing off the worst in humanity.

(Oh, my bad, didn't realise this thread was Necro'd)
    L9q8VGi.png