Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Request to developers(Live chat tell me write here)

Hi there i need to help from you. I am blogger and i want to make my reviews and letsplays about this fantastic game The Sims 4, i want to make review on new stuff pack The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, and i need code of this stuff pack for the video, advisor said post this message here and that you cantact me. Thanks i wait=)

Comments

• Options
    agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    Are you basically just asking for free stuff?
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Sometimes.... You never know unless you ask.

Good luck, LeOnard1963!
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    There's more chance of the devs releasing a toddler patch today than giving you a free copy of the packs you mention.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Didn't your adviser tell you that you can do that except with EA?
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited October 2015
    I think you have a better chance of getting Colton147147 to say The Sims 4 is not game of the year then get something free from EA. Good luck, I would advice you to not hold your breath. :s
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    GlossellaGlossella Posts: 93 Member
    You're asking EA to give you free content? EA? Of all people? I haven't giggled this much since Gamescom :D
  • Options
    Zola1016Zola1016 Posts: 223 Member
    Good laugh for the morning :D nothing comes free these days mate. You're better off purchasing it. If your blog isn't well known or big enough that you can help persuade others to purchase the game you're not going to be seeing a freebie from EA.
    keep-calm-and-sing-smelly-cat-4.png
    Smelly cat, Smelly Cat
    What are they feeding you?
    Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
    It's not your fault!
  • Options
    Le0nard1963Le0nard1963 Posts: 264 Member
    Advisor said that they answer me but i must post this request on official forum))
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    Advisor said that they answer me but i must post this request on official forum))

God loves a trier I guess. I'm curious though, if the game is so 'fantastic' to put it in your words, why aren't you happy to pay for it like everyone else? Hell I paid for it and I struggle to be able to say it's 'ok'.
  • Options
    I pay it))) i paid almost all content
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    This is an interesting thread...
  • Options
    azxcvbnm321azxcvbnm321 Posts: 532 Member
    Let me give you an unofficial official answer..."No".

Maybe if you sold yourself more Le0nard1963. What country are you from and what is your native language? Maybe if you pitched it as...I am doing a web playcast that will bring a lot of awareness of the Sims 4 to my country of..... There are very few reviews and webcasts of The Sims 4 in my native language of......so this small expense will increase awareness and potentially bring millions of new fans to buy the game.
  • Options
    I didnt want to write here but advisor of EA said me write here this request!
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Do you mean how do you find out your own code number for the stuff pack? If so you click the grey i next to orange orange Play button. If you want any other code number the answer is No.
  • Options
    SadieD123SadieD123 Posts: 1,317 Member
    Am I the only one who's slightly confused here?
    275f503fc4c6c8ef197baeea76ebe0f91373200482_full_zpscc1a19512.gif
  • Options
    xPaxionxPaxion Posts: 1,119 Member
    Hi there i need to help from you. I am blogger and i want to make my reviews and letsplays about this fantastic game The Sims 4, i want to make review on new stuff pack The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, and i need code of this stuff pack for the video, advisor said post this message here and that you cantact me. Thanks i wait=)

If you want to start doing reviews I would advise you to start using correct grammar and spelling first.
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    I didnt want to write here but advisor of EA said me write here this request!

if helpful thats just a scripted suggestion live chat makes - ask/visit official sims forum for more assistance. if you truly want to reach devs you should use twitter. though sorry im sure they get asked often for free codes and the only people i know that get free code are the ones that have long standing relationships with EA and provide widely known assistance to the community. but also agree no harm in asking, good luck.
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I think you have a better chance of getting Colton147147 to say The Sims 4 is not game of the year then get something free from EA. Good luck, I would advice you to not hold your breath. :s

That would be unlikely. :p

The Sims 4 is already game of the year. >:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    xPaxion wrote: »

If you want to start doing reviews I would advise you to start using correct grammar and spelling first.

English is not my main language)) I only study it! I know Russian good
  • Options
    OriginalNameOriginalName Posts: 347 Member
    Sounds like you got a "copy and paste" statement that is probably used for multiple types of questions that someone doesn't have the answer for.

Some game companies will give out free games and dlc to bloggers, youtubers, and people who live stream on Twitch and other streaming media, but those are usually to the people who have tens of thousands of viewers or millions of "hits" on youtube.

Still, it doesn't hurt to ask. And if blogging, streaming, and posting videos is what you want to do then I wish you the best of luck.

And don't worry about the types of people who criticize grammar and spelling without even asking about your main language, just ask them to speak Russian. Seriously, how does anyone now days on the internet not consider that the person they are talking to may reside in another country?

Good luck.
  • Options
    Sounds like you got a "copy and paste" statement that is probably used for multiple types of questions that someone doesn't have the answer for.

Some game companies will give out free games and dlc to bloggers, youtubers, and people who live stream on Twitch and other streaming media, but those are usually to the people who have tens of thousands of viewers or millions of "hits" on youtube.

Still, it doesn't hurt to ask. And if blogging, streaming, and posting videos is what you want to do then I wish you the best of luck.

And don't worry about the types of people who criticize grammar and spelling without even asking about your main language, just ask them to speak Russian. Seriously, how does anyone now days on the internet not consider that the person they are talking to may reside in another country?

Good luck.

Thanks for your answering)) I really appreciate your opinion
  • Options
    Tinazafire92Tinazafire92 Posts: 1 New Member
    I hate the new update it keeps deleting my sims can I uninstall the new update I would rather play it the way it was before the update at least it saved my sims
  • Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    I hate the new update it keeps deleting my sims can I uninstall the new update I would rather play it the way it was before the update at least it saved my sims

@Tinazafire92 I see you just joined the forums, Welcome. There is a thread, where you can post about your issues, just for new members like you. You will get answers to your questions there. Here is the link:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/878318/thread-for-new-members-to-post-game-issues#latest

Everyone is helpful over there. Good luck and again Welcome to the forums!
  • Options
    Jaja16Jaja16 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think that they should add mountain cues to sims 4 cats and dogs. I personally have a mountain cur and they are amazing. I would love if they were recognized more and I think a start would be sims 4.