Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Supernatural ideas

XIQAHNAR1NIXXIQAHNAR1NIX Posts: 29 New Member
I think it's defo gonna happen somewhere down the line and I thought it may be fun for people to jot a few ideas down here, so I was thinking you know how in movies and TV series that vampires and wolves smell each other well what if when a vampire is near a werewolf they get a mood let that agitates them coz there's a "dog" smell around and vice versa for wolves, also maybe wolves can smell each other so that you can try and figure out which sim is the other wolf on the lot :D

Comments

• Options
    jvms20jvms20 Posts: 636 Member
    That's a great idea. I've always wanted a sort of dragon/human hybrid. I just really like dragons and imagine if they did implement that and the said hybrid can even blow fire out of his mouth. I would use it against Nancy Landgraab.
    mRzKqv8.gif?1
  • Options
    So it's been a while since I posted on here soooo have been playing and thinking and with the new vampires it's clear the Sims team are still interested in the occult life stages so what else would you guys wanna see? I wanna see werewolves back for sure! And I enjoyed other like the mermaids, fairys, witches and tbh most of them lol, never been a big fan of the aliens but hey ho they were first lol, I'm also hoping we see some new ones that haven't been around in sims games before maybe like a Banshee? That could be fun, maybe other types of were creatures? Elemental sprites perhaps
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited February 2017
    jvms20 wrote: »
    I've always wanted a sort of dragon/human hybrid. I just really like dragons and imagine if they did implement that and the said hybrid can even blow fire out of his mouth.
    So maybe kind of like the Dragonborn in Skyrim? :D I play as a "female" Dragonborn in Skyrim and learned the shout to breathe fire - it's really fun. XD
    So it's been a while since I posted on here soooo have been playing and thinking and with the new vampires it's clear the Sims team are still interested in the occult life stages so what else would you guys wanna see?
    I would like to see magic and witches return in TS4. They were my favorite occult type in TS2 and TS3, although I have enjoyed most of the occult types in both games. Fairies were a nice addition in TS3 and it would be fun to have those return as well.
    Post edited by Kendrana on
  • Options
    GristolianGristolian Posts: 6 New Member
    Werewolves, witches and zombies please! Also a magic system, similar to the vampires, would be neat. Other than that, perhaps centaurs? Or mermaids!
  • Options
    @Gristolian oooh I like the centaur idea that'd be a strange one but I can imagine interesting gameplay coming from that one :)
  • Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    jvms20 wrote: »
    I've always wanted a sort of dragon/human hybrid. I just really like dragons and imagine if they did implement that and the said hybrid can even blow fire out of his mouth.
    So maybe kind of like the Dragonborn in Skyrim? :D I play as a "female" Dragonborn in Skyrim and learned the shout to breathe fire - it's really fun. XD
    So it's been a while since I posted on here soooo have been playing and thinking and with the new vampires it's clear the Sims team are still interested in the occult life stages so what else would you guys wanna see?
    I would like to see magic and witches return in TS4. They were my favorite occult type in TS2 and TS3, although I have enjoyed most of the occult types in both games. Fairies were a nice addition in TS3 and it would be fun to have those return as well.

I play Skyrim as well!! OMG!! Its SO much fun!! I honestly am at this one point where those glowy-eyed freaks of nature (draugs or however its spelt) are coming at me all at once......UGH!! I wish that one chop of my axe and they'd go down! LOL!! That would be hilarious!!

Also......sims 4.......yes, I definitely want to see witches!! I have never played any other supernaturals other than vamps before cause sims 3 was too taxing on my computer and now that I can actually PLAY now, I want to see them!
  • Options
    AnvilshippingAnvilshipping Posts: 240 Member
    Werewolf, witch, fairy, genie, mermaid, plantsim, robot, future sim, imaginary friend... there are many supernatural lifestates I'd like if they returned, kupo.

The Banshees and the Half-Dragons (a la American Dragon Jake Long) would also be pretty cool as new lifestates, kupo! A "Time Lord" like lifestate would also be cool. Or how about magical girls (and\or Sentais)... Or cyborgs (augmented sims with holographic powers)
  • Options
    DoritosConfirmedDoritosConfirmed Posts: 42 Member
    I want something like different types. Faires, deer/humam hybrids, dragon/human hybrids, reptillians, things like that.

I also want morphs. If they add in pets then what if you made a Witch sim that could turn into a black cat for example. Or a human who could turn into a dog. Etc.
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited February 2017
    I want something like different types. Faires, deer/humam hybrids, dragon/human hybrids, reptillians, things like that.

I also want morphs. If they add in pets then what if you made a Witch sim that could turn into a black cat for example. Or a human who could turn into a dog. Etc.

The morph idea sounds really cool to me. Vampires apparently can morph into bats in TS4 (from what I've read) temporarily, so that would be fun to have some other morphs added to the game. Witches, genies, or fairies would be an excellent choice for turning into different animals, humans, or creatures since they specialize in magic.
  • Options
    brinadaniellebrinadanielle Posts: 96 Member

The morph idea sounds really cool to me. Vampires apparently can morph into bats in TS4 (from what I've read) temporarily, so that would be fun to have some other morphs added to the game. Witches, genies, or fairies would be an excellent choice for turning into different animals, humans, or creatures since they specialize in magic.

I love your ideas...I'm thinking we should be seeing witches soon because of all the voodoo stuff in the game, I'm looking forward to that...I created a coven of sisters in the gallery titled "voodoo priestess" in order to get their skills ready for the gp and/or ep that's hopefully coming soon.
    I'm still a new member although I've been playing sims for years...else I would've provided the links/pictures...I made a house titled "the hidden lair" just in case they needed to become vampires until the ep or gp comes out lol.
  • Options
    AnvilshippingAnvilshipping Posts: 240 Member
    Yeah, maybe the voodoo could be separate from the witches. You could be a non-supernatural who practices voodoo and alchemy and uses magic in this way, but you can also be born a witch and naturally have magic.

And yes, for the morph there could be a shapeshifter occult that shapeshift from human to pet but does'nt have other powers (or it could be an alchemy\voodoo spell) but the supernaturals also get animal forms.
  • Options
    IndustrialxGothIndustrialxGoth Posts: 84 Member
    in terms of mythological creatures, I'd like to see dragons + unicorns, maybe satyrs + imps~ I'm liking so far that they've involved aliens, Death, + now vampires. Waiting to see if they'll continue adding some more supernatural beings in the future!
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Banshee, PLEASE!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    So this isn't a strange one and it kinda randomly popped into my head while watching YouTube vids but as far as playable creatures............a Sasquatch or a Simsquatch if you will XD
  • Options
    So what about a phsycic sim? For example they can maybe see ghost a lot more often than normal Sims can like during the day and they can have full conversations and such and other Sims can't see them, so you'll switch Sims and the ghost is no longer visible, that'd be fun
  • Options
    babemaster57babemaster57 Posts: 63 Member
    I've always had this idea for werewolves since the sims 3. I wish that if you were a werewolf, you could actually transform into one (sometimes) instead of just becoming hairy and growing enormous teeth. Also actually form a pack of other wolves.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Ok so first of all heads up, once upon a time spoiler (kinda) ahead, remember when August/Pinocchio became fully wood again? Similar to how we had the sim bots what If we could use the crafting bench to make a wooden sim and then maybe somehow you can bring them to life? Like a woodsim? A shot in the dark but i think it’d be fun :)
  • Options
    adele_katadele_kat Posts: 130 Member
    edited September 2017
    I really want Voodoo Magic!
    I think that Voodoo and Bayou world would be the ideal for Witches*.*
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    @adele_kat i could defo go for a bayou world, it’d be nice having little shacks and stuff in little wooded areas and such and as for voodoo i always thought when witches do come out they will expand that anyways