Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mortal Instruments

Hey all,

The first time Supernatural came out, all I could think was:
Shadowhunters = Martial Arts, Tattoos, Law Enforcement Career, Horses, Chairman Meow, Ghost Hunter Career,
Warlocks = Witches, or Genies, Different colored skins
Fair Folk = Fairies, Mischievous fairies
Vampires, vampire skills, have a clan
Werewolves, Pack, Hunting
Ghosts and whatnot.

Honestly, I was expecting someone to have made mods for Nephilim runes, a new world called Idris or Alicante, and even mod weapons accessories and other things.

Anyone read the books thinking the same thing?

Comments

• Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Not familiar with that franchise.

However, I did notice that the supernatural types playable line up with those in the original "World of Darkness" supernatural tabletop roleplaying games, Vampire: the Masquerade (vampires), Werewolf: the Apocalypse (werewolves), Mage: the Ascension (witches), Wraith: the Oblivion (ghosts) and Changeling: the Dreaming (fairies).
  • Options
    veiledstarveiledstar Posts: 587 Member
    You can find some mods that might interest you over at Nraas. Look at Story progression and the personality modules. You may look around the Nraas site for other mods that may be of interest to you in the careers section. I can't list the mod here because it would bump the rating of the game up.
    NraasSignature.png
  • Options
    Lellis1010Lellis1010 Posts: 1 New Member
    The first time Supernatural came out, all I could think was:
    Shadowhunters = Martial Arts, Tattoos, Law Enforcement Career, Horses, Chairman Meow, Ghost Hunter Career,
    Warlocks = Witches, or Genies, Different colored skins
    Fair Folk = Fairies, Mischievous fairies
    Vampires, vampire skills, have a clan
    Werewolves, Pack, Hunting
    Ghosts and whatnot.

Honestly, I was expecting someone to have made mods for Nephilim runes, a new world called Idris or Alicante, and even mod weapons accessories and other things.

Anyone read the books thinking the same thing?

YES!!! I started out by making a TMI world, but then after reading the Infernal Devices, I wanted to go back even further and start with Will, Tessa and Jem and then progress to Clary's generation. Cassandra Clare provides so much structure to the universe and the family trees for the Herondales and Lightwoods that it gives you a roadmap for creating the story via Sims. And the Supernatural EP made it perfect for adding the four Downworld species to the mix. I'm in the same boat with having looked for worlds and runes mods to help me, so I was very excited to read your post and know someone else has been trying the same thing!