Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please please let weather be next EP

Please let weather be the next EP. We had to wait soooo long for seasons in sims 3. I hate my sims having to live in perpetual summer. I loved it when it rained and if you lived in a flat and there was a lightning storm, it was so awesome to watch.

With lightning though I think certain sims should get scared, especially children. If children have an adventurous or hard core trait, they might look out the windows.

If you have an umbrella up in lightning storm...grim reaper.

And bring back sunbathing!!!

Comments

• Options
    SuRihtanilSuRihtanil Posts: 1,456 Member
    edited July 2015
    They know you want it so it won't happen. The next EP will probably be pets which personally I have no interest in playing. I am not playing until a fun EP comes out, if a fun EP does come out like weather? I will buy the store content and resume playing. Right now I am just to bored of the game to play but weather would get me interested again. I would also like a proper vacation pack, vacation pack plus weather pack = good.
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    I doubt it, they're technically too limited. They're struggling to get more beards and even lounge chairs in as they've confessed on Twitter. So weather may never happen, it seems too much for their low tech compared to The Sims 3 and low budget since EA cut theirs.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Please let weather be the next EP. We had to wait soooo long for seasons in sims 3. I hate my sims having to live in perpetual summer. I loved it when it rained and if you lived in a flat and there was a lightning storm, it was so awesome to watch.

With lightning though I think certain sims should get scared, especially children. If children have an adventurous or hard core trait, they might look out the windows.

This would be great. Eventually we will get a Seasons EP. I would love lightening storms also and death by lightening. Gave you a like ;)..Enjoy your game.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    PirateJandcatsPirateJandcats Posts: 635 Member
    SuRihtanil: Yeh it does at times get boring. I'm getting into it a bit more now but it really needs more, but money, money, money reverberates with EA
    aws200 wrote: »
    I doubt it, they're technically too limited. They're struggling to get more beards and even lounge chairs in as they've confessed on Twitter. So weather may never happen, it seems too much for their low tech compared to The Sims 3 and low budget since EA cut theirs.

Omg really?!!! So this game will never get good -cries into pillow-
    Hermitgirl wrote: »

This would be great. Eventually we will get a Seasons EP. I would love lightening storms also and death by lightening. Gave you a like ;)..Enjoy your game.

Awww thank you ^^

Harmonysims280: Yeh it be so nice if they could jog after a morning rain
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    SuRihtanil: Yeh it does at times get boring. I'm getting into it a bit more now but it really needs more, but money, money, money reverberates with EA

Awww thank you ^^

They don't know we have had seasons in all the sims series except for The Sims I doubt they would just cut the most favorite EP out of them all for TS4.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I noticed this today. It's probably been there all along but I just noticed it.....

When my Sim was out for his morning jog in NC, the road was wet like it had rained over night. It really made me want a Seasons EP. The water was even reflecting the clouds and buildings around it. I could see the street light in it.

07-04-15_4-07nbspPM-2_zpsabkjyj05.png

07-04-15_4-07nbspPM-3_zpsehujkvj9.png

Yeah a lot of the roads have that wet look, been there since the beginning.

I hope Seasons will come this fall or at least the start of 2016.

I can't wait for Rain and Snow, Sims should get a new Vital bar in the Needs section of the UI
    that would be cool, so we'll know if our sim's body temperature is getting too hot or too cold. How long before our Sims Freeze to death or have a heat stroke.

I like survival gameplay and Blizzards/ice storms intrigues me. I'd love to see 5+ feet of snow.
    add some Castaway gameplay to it.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    CipherMandyCipherMandy Posts: 524 Member
    Count me in!!
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I really want Seasons too, but I think the next EP is either Pets or Late Night, since there are some hints for those expansions.
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    I noticed this today. It's probably been there all along but I just noticed it.....

When my Sim was out for his morning jog in NC, the road was wet like it had rained over night. It really made me want a Seasons EP. The water was even reflecting the clouds and buildings around it. I could see the street light in it.

07-04-15_4-07nbspPM-2_zpsabkjyj05.png

07-04-15_4-07nbspPM-3_zpsehujkvj9.png

This is exactly why I cannot wait for a Seasons expansion pack; this little detail... can only imagine what weather will look like. ♥
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    We will definitely get Seasons eventually. Probably not for another year or so.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options

Awww thank you ^^

They don't know we have had seasons in all the sims series except for The Sims I doubt they would just cut the most favorite EP out of them all for TS4.

I hope you're right but I mean toddlers was a staple gameplay feature and who knows if they're come back. So weather...-shrugs-
    Random thing but I loved greenhouses in sims 2. Also I doubt EA would release a town with weather but a mountain area would be cool with snow and a beach for heat. Although I always enjoyed city storms in Bridgetown or whatever it was called.
  • Options
    lexus20 wrote: »
    I really want Seasons too, but I think the next EP is either Pets or Late Night, since there are some hints for those expansions.

Wasn't there that weird hint though about some strange spa EP which sounds lame. As one player put it: luxury clothes, hot tubs, spa; is there anything for regular sims?