Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can i put a bin on a port?

ok so i have a houseboat and i bought the recycle me bin/trash can (whatever you call it) as well as an ordinary one. I am on the 'pretty port' and i can see a bin on the port, not sure if you empty your ordinary bins into that one but i realized that i will need a hefty recycle bin and even if i don't i would still like one so is there anyway to place a recycle bin on a port i don't mind buying a port or something but is there a way.

Comments

• Options
    123yaymexxevaxx123yaymexxevaxx Posts: 65 Member
    edited May 2015
    also i just moved into isla paradiso and one of my tasks for several of my sims is to congratulate Coco because apparently she got married so does anyone know where she lives, i don't know about screenshots so if you are showing me through one of them, then you'd have to explain screenshots to me too (sorry i'm not the best at this stuff :# , i mean i'm not even sure if that emoji came out lol :D ) but ye. also, what is her surname so i can look and one of my sims has to train Leandro La Rosa so where do they live thank you!
  • Options
    veiledstarveiledstar Posts: 587 Member
    edited June 2015
    You can edit the port through edit town to place a recycle bin there. The bin that is already on the houseboat (or should appear there after you exit build/buy) looks small, but it is basically a bottomless bin for small spaces. It is only for houseboats. You can place a recycle bin as well if you want for the moodlet, but it doesn't need to be emptied to the one on the port.

You can find the addresses where all the sims live on IP here: sims.wikia.com/wiki/Isla_Paradiso
    NraasSignature.png
  • Options
    123yaymexxevaxx123yaymexxevaxx Posts: 65 Member
    > @veiledstar said:
    > You can edit the port through edit town to place a recycle bin there. The bin that is already on the houseboat (or should appear there after you exit build/buy) looks small, but it is basically a bottomless bin for small spaces. It is only for houseboats. You can place a recycle bin as well if you want for the moodlet, but it doesn't need to be emptied to the one on the port.
    >
    > You can find the addresses where all the sims live on IP here: sims.wikia.com/wiki/Isla_Paradiso

Thanks I am gonna check out that website now actually I have like 3 people i need to congratulate