Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 go to school mod oh my god.

read this I'm literally screaming right now ASHDYDFJDNJDOP

http://simsvip.com/2015/04/30/the-sims-4-go-to-school-mod-in-the-works/

Comments

• Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited April 2015
    I wish EA/Maxis thought of this and it looks like an good idea but as soon as EA/Maxis patch up or come out with a new EP or GP it may not work. I also do not use mods in my game, but I hope others have fun with it.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    SimsdxSimsdx Posts: 210 Member
    I know right! I saw this and I was about to die! Like this is a dream come true, that guy is a freaking genius! BTW nice Avatar, Lara croft is awesome. :)
  • Options
    ASimsFanatic2015ASimsFanatic2015 Posts: 208 Member
    edited April 2015
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    I wish EA/Maxis thought of this and it looks like an good idea but as soon as EA/Maxis patch up or come out with a new EP or GP it may not work. I also do not use mods in my game, but I hope others have fun with it.

I have no clue how to use mods so I'm kinda upset, EA should have thought of this, it seems like modders need to be making the sims games as they know what we want tbh.
  • Options
    GraceybaceyGraceybacey Posts: 5 New Member
    HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    i really want to use this mod!!!!!!!! Been dying to use it but when the time for my children to go to elementry school... NOTHING happens! I have been trying all day :( In the morning I downloaded it and placed an elementry school and high school from the gallery in my map and then I made a new sims for this. When the time came for all of my children (7) to go to school, NOTHING happened, they just went to the usual rabbit hole and disappeared. I tried to transport the children their after school and the game just started loading and went to the manage world window! I have been searching everywhere and it says that I have to go to build mode, then change lot type to anything, then save and then go back to build mode and change it back to elementary school again. Tried that and when it was time for children to go... They just went to the rabbit hole and disappeared. PLEASE HELP ME!!! I have no idea what im doing wrong!?
  • Options
    AnimefairyAnimefairy Posts: 9 New Member
    Oh my gosh!!! I am going to download this and see if it works for me. Thank you so much for sharing, you're amazing! Also, did anyone else see the creator's blog? That seems really depressing and I hope they get things figured out. It's such a shame.
  • Options
    akatsuki666akatsuki666 Posts: 32 Member
    Hey guys I really hope someone replies to this because I have an issue, I got the “go to school” mod and it works perfectly, I can go to school with my Sims. The only issue is I was told that every child or every teenager in the Sims World will attend the school and I was super excited for that because I wanted to have the chance to see & meet all the other Teenager Sims and Children Sims in the world. I prefer going to high school with my teen rather than elementary, but every time my Sim goes to school barely any other teens show up only about 4-5 at the most + a teacher, principle, ganitor & councellor. And it’s frustraing me because I know there is defiantly more than 5 teen sims in the world because I’ve created a bunch of teen sims hoping they would show up at school but they never do, only the same 4-5 teens show up everyday and I don’t know why, I’m wondering if anyone else is having this issue and can help me because I really want to have heaps of people in my school (because it’s pretty big) and I want to see all the different teens and make friends and have the classrooms filled.