Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think??

I'm def gonna buy GTW when it comes out, but I'm a little stuck on starting a new family/one sim to start off with or just continuing with one of my family LPs/Legacies. What are you all doing?? Starting a fresh game or using one of your old games??
we way too young to get old <3

Comments

• Options
    SlyStarDustSlyStarDust Posts: 341 Member
    I started all over again. I have everyone set up and in their house, but since this patch I have not loaded the save. I play my version of the Pleasantview families with some of my own in rotation. I don't know who I will play with first though. I was dying for the retail part, but the doctor looks really great. I will probably start with a family that is smaller so I don't feel so bad leaving everyone at home while at work.

I just wish some of my mods didn't break!
  • Options
    LoveKybabyLoveKybaby Posts: 90 Member
    I want to start a whole new family,but I'm kinda wary of it because I've worked really hard at the family I play now and I don't want anything to happen to them while I'm playing another family.
    Gif_zpsabk3us37.gif
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    I'm working the GTW features into my current rotational play neighbourhood. I always used to rush off and create a single sim that I would explore the new features with...but I get bored eventually and they die in the saves folder unused with good memories.

I'm hoping that by incorporating GTW features into my current sims lives I'll use it a lot more. In really excited! I've never done this before.

I may create an alien sim in CAS just to muck around with the features they bring but that's about it.
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    olyanaesme wrote: »
    I'm def gonna buy GTW when it comes out, but I'm a little stuck on starting a new family/one sim to start off with or just continuing with one of my family LPs/Legacies. What are you all doing?? Starting a fresh game or using one of your old games??

I'm using one of my old saves, but planning to move out some people. I only want to play 1-2 Sims to start off with. The 'away actions' still don't work properly in my game, so having a large family is not an option. But my main Sim she's going to run a retail shop (art gallery). I'd like to have her get married to a 'disguised' alien & have him be a doctor or scientist.