Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Marrying a Party Dancer Ruined My Life

I decided to try something new, and I fell in love with the party dancer at my friend's bachelorette party. We had a great time dating and being engaged, I thought this would work similar to marrying a maid or pizza man, and he would end up a normal jobless Sim I could play. But the second after we said "I do" and we kissed, party music started to BLAST in the backround and wouldn't stop! Whether I was playing as him, the wife, or another Sim in the household, it continued. I already had music off in the game, but I went into options and tried to change the settings around, no difference. Anywhere we went. Home, work, the club, the park. BLASTING party dancer music!! I divorced him and it still went on!!

I was able to start a new family in that town. I visited the offending house and it was silent. I switched back to playing it...PARTY TIME!! Even though he was long gone from the home. So I definitely wont be marrying any more dancers again!!

Comments

• Options
    picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    Haha my sim cheated on her husband with one, I can't remember what happened but it probably didn't end well! Lol
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited March 2015
    That might have turned out better if you had asked the party dancer to move in first and get married later. Even when loaded up with mods, the marriage function involving a sim that doesn't have a "proper" residential household doesn't always work without things getting all borked up. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    ChimarkChimark Posts: 2,166 Member
    So basically this particular game was a little too much like real life huh? LOL
  • Options
    JodiPMJodiPM Posts: 496 Member
    lol...
    Live, love, Laugh and forget the drama queens.

• Options
    Miranda0233Miranda0233 Posts: 91 Member
    Its so funny that I read this thread cause I recently had one of my sims marry a party dancer as well! He gets on my nerves when he flirts with every single female sim in the house though, and is always turning back on that radio no matter how many times I turn it off! Oh well, at least my sim had a beautiful daughter with him :smile:
  • Options
    MMitchell93MMitchell93 Posts: 108 Member
    I played a family a while ago where their sole purpose was to have a bad life and make me laugh. I had my mother Sim marry a dancer she met at her daughter's Bachelorette party. The two got married and it didn't stop him from making advances to his then step-daughter. So strange but so funny.
  • Options
    CrystalMiner2364CrystalMiner2364 Posts: 54 Member
    Omg that's really funny!!!!!! XD
  • Options
    jaynnickjaynnick Posts: 150 Member
    LOL!! That would be soo annoying!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.