Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't buy items via Shopping Cart. And no ads to watch to get Simpoints.

Okay, so I placed some items, that I'd like to buy, in the shopping cart. However, when I went to the shopping cart, to check to see how many Simpoints that I need before making the purchase. When I clicked on the 'next' button, the page didn't take to the page in which I can purchases the items in the shopping cart. I checked this issue on both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, and it look like, for some reasons, the 'next' button doesn't seems to be working right. When will this be fixed?

Also, I can no longer view ads to get simpoints. When will we be able to watch ads to get simpoints?

Comments

• Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    try clearing your internet browser and logging back into your account. the sims 3 web sometimes has issue with chrome. I use firefox and don't have issues.

No idea about simpoint adds and if they will work again but maybe someone else can answer you
  • Options
    CoolBlueJay902CoolBlueJay902 Posts: 491 Member
    I cleared the cache on Internet Explorer and did shopping cart->items in shopping cart then I clicked on the 'next' button to see if it works, but unfortunately, it didn't work . I think it's probably the website.

And I think the simpoints ads aren't showing up because of the website. I think somebody needs to looks into the issues that I mentioned.
  • Options
    mhbzestermhbzester Posts: 15 Member
    I have the same issue - any solution yet?