Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We want the ctrl button back!

Do or will the EA team let us use the ctrl button for build mode again please I have a really annoying floor tile that id like to take out...permanently!

Comments

• Options
    MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    I've actually used CTRL to delete things, I'm fairly certain. What did you want CTRL for?
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley
  • Options
    JangoAxeJangoAxe Posts: 11 New Member
    It's not possible to remove flooring with Ctrl+Left Click like in previous games. You have to use the sledgehammer and delete each piece one-by-one. Very annoying.
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    JangoAxe wrote: »
    It's not possible to remove flooring with Ctrl+Left Click like in previous games. You have to use the sledgehammer and delete each piece one-by-one. Very annoying.

I agree that it would be nice to ctrl+click to delete files. But as it stands, you can use the sledgehammer to remove tiles one by one, or you can drag the sledgehammer tool over several tiles to remove them all at once.

fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Options
    crazybowler1621crazybowler1621 Posts: 35 Member
    Click the sledgehammer tool then click and drag it along the wall or floor. That will let you delete the whole wall or floor at once
  • Options
    JangoAxeJangoAxe Posts: 11 New Member
    Hm, good point. I hadn't thought of that. Still, it's weird how you can't use Ctrl to delete floors since you can for wall coverings. It's much quicker too.