Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I got friendzoned

So my sim likes this pretty girl, after a few ineffective attempts at flirting with her, their relationship status went from "good friends" to "just good friends". She totally friendzoned my sim.
Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go play sims.

Comments

• Options
    Strawburry3Strawburry3 Posts: 329 Member
    x'D I had no idea that was even a thing. Your poor Sim.
    tumblr_mxol5mE3eQ1qdczlgo1_500.gif
    Hey, Nana..
  • Options
    SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    lol Poor sim.
  • Options
    SilverNamaraSilverNamara Posts: 42 Member
    A kinda similar thing wound up happening with one of my sims (and her friend)- I was getting tired of not being able to find another young adult for her to start a relationship with, so I gave up and made her start flirting with a good friend of hers (a former mailman who had been just her friend before). Of course, then all of a sudden I found several other YA sims, one of which she wound up marrying... and now she's an adult and her old friend's relationship status with her is now "Just friends".

(I'm sorry if that was difficult to understand. My brain feels gone at the moment)
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    Friendzone. Even the word makes me quietly sniffle in fear.

9Wwo77F.jpg
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    edited February 2015
    Crackseed wrote: »

9Wwo77F.jpg

HAHAHAA

All guys I know/work with IRL are in The Zone.. (I euphemise it, though, I tell them they're in "Miki's Cool Spectrum")

Most are OK with it-- The rest just

f a d e
    a w a y.

Love that meme! I want to put it on my FB wall!
    Post edited by Miki on
  • Options
    Miki wrote: »

9Wwo77F.jpg

HAHAHAA

All guys in my FB friend list are in The Zone.. (I euphemise it, though, I tell them they're in "Miki's Cool Spectrum")

f a d e
    a w a y.

I feel like I want to tell you you're awesome but then I just see the trap right under your smiling avatar.

...the Friendzone.

*slowly narrows eyes*

zrkryto.png
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member

9Wwo77F.jpg

HAHAHAA

All guys in my FB friend list are in The Zone.. (I euphemise it, though, I tell them they're in "Miki's Cool Spectrum")

f a d e
    a w a y.

I feel like I want to tell you you're awesome but then I just see the trap right under your smiling avatar.

...the Friendzone.

*slowly narrows eyes*

zrkryto.png

Try being considered the "Forbidden Fruit" and not even knowing it. It's a completely different scenario that amounts to the same frustration....
  • Options
    RARAWRARAW Posts: 863 Member
    Good thing cas.fulleditmode exists, you can change your sim's looks and traits to the liking of the girl who rejected your sim.

Now, if only those who got friend-zoned in real life had that power.
    tumblr_n5dt2fzXjY1s7xoeto1_500.gif
  • Options
    RARAW wrote: »
    Good thing cas.fulleditmode exists, you can change your sim's looks and traits to the liking of the girl who rejected your sim.

"...why am I in this hospital bed and restrained?!|
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    Odd. My Simself's husband has "Just friends" on the relationship panel, lol. I guess my Sim worked some pretty powerful magic. :)
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • Options
    edited February 2015

9Wwo77F.jpg

HAHAHAA

f a d e
    a w a y.

...the Friendzone.

*slowly narrows eyes*

zrkryto.png

I edited.. I had just logged out of there. I meant dudes IRL are in The Zone.. But I want to post it on FB...

^_^
    RARAW wrote: »

Change the traits.. I've seen some fall for some fairly.. unphotogenic.. male Sims.. with compatible traits.

As for IRL.. it wouldn't work on me, but I definitely wish we had CAS_fulleditmode IRL!

EDIT 2-- You can still call me 'awesome" It's the quickest way to my "cool spectrum"

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    That happened in my game too. I just had a Sim move in, then learned he was lovebirds with someone else who I ended up making him fight with the girl. Now he is married to the girl and they are expecting their first child a girl. Her father is expecting a baby too. It was a busy weekend with the challenge.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    @Miki - You were already there from the initial post when your words said "Friendzone me" but your between the lines context said "Dontcha wish your Sim was hot like mine.."

I like to collect awesome people as friends. Without zones.

To the original topic - haven't played enough varied Sims to run into this but it's funny that it can happen. And sad too. Those poor friendzoned Sims :(
    Post edited by Crackseed on
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited February 2015
    Don't worry boy, you'll find the one. ;)
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    AnnePlays wrote: »

LOL - the one to friendzone my Sim? Why would you say such horrible things after all we've been through on these forums together!
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member

LOL - the one to friendzone my Sim? Why would you say such horrible things after all we've been through on these forums together!

Someone has to get luck with you boy.
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options

Someone has to get luck with you boy.

M-muh feels.

nocrying.gif
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Poor Sim he must of been like tumblr_mu9wo9qH2B1r2x63jo1_400.gif no I'm kidding that would be showing emotions.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    @Miki - You were already there from the initial post when your words said "Friendzone me" but your between the lines context said "Dontcha wish your Sim was hot like mine.."

I like to collect awesome people as friends. Without zones.

To the original topic - haven't played enough varied Sims to run into this but it's funny that it can happen. And sad too. Those poor friendzoned Sims :(

Woops, yeah, went off the tracks a bit there. I apologize..

No issues with friend-zoned Sims, though, except that tricky slicker Johnny Zest. Cant trust that dude.

• Options
    MissBMissB Posts: 323 Member
    I worked pretty hard on the issue and they are now married with a child. My sims will NOT get friendzoned. Muhahaha. @miki, you must mean Zest Johnny!
    Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go play sims.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    MissB wrote: »
    I worked pretty hard on the issue and they are now married with a child. My sims will NOT get friendzoned. Muhahaha. @miki, you must mean Zest Johnny!

That "guy" has been nothing but trouble! (I even started a brief thread on that sneaky looking creature and the "Name Game")

He started out as "Johnny Zest" in my game (disk version: "Limited Edition" -) but apparently enough games had it in reverse that they patched his name-- and reversed it in my game.

*sigh*

I simply went into CAS_fulleditmode and set the record straight (along with buffing him up a little, "wiping" that dirt from his chin, making him swagger more than "default" walk-- and a few other odds and ends.)

He's still a snake. Still in the friend Zone
    !

Now look, I'm off the topic again! In truth I don't have enough 'actively played" Sims in my game at this point to "Zone" any dudes other than him.
  • Options
    Tune in next week for an exciting new episode of @Miki The Zoner™ - will Johnny Zest ever move past 1st base on the "I dislike your face" scale? STAY TUNED!
    y9UdOhq.png