Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims have no bills

Ever since the latest patch, none of my sims have bills to pay. I've been playing one of my families for about 3 sim weeks and so far no bills have had to be paid. I'm not complaining or anything. My sims just have too much money now. I didn't use any cheats or mods to cause this.
Origin ID: StripedRainbow

Comments

• Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    ha! i agree the bills are so high!! can you check your inventory ive been playing a few families in game and one got their bills stuck in their inventory i havent played them since i noticed the issue buts its possible it being stuck could mean they have disrupted getting bills
  • Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    edited January 2015
    @ceejay402 it was stuck in the mailbox, now it's stuck in the teen son's inventory. Now, when I click to try and pay the bills, no option comes up to pay them. No option at all comes up. I've even tried the phone, computer, and mailbox. My sims can't pay their bills. No notification comes up that they have a certain amount of time left or else their power will go off. So, weird. I think it's a bug from the December patch.
  • Options
    ok i just read in a bug thread that this a problems havent figured out how to remove http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Envelope-stuck-in-inventory/td-p/3465277/page/3, ill update if i can swing it and lets hope next week patch has fixes
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    ok i found a possible work around but this may be before the dec patch http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Common-Bills-can-t-be-paid/m-p/3446239#U3446239

UPDATE i just opened my game and the family that had the stuck bills no longer have the issue. im playing three lots in willow and havent touched the one family with issue for a bit playing the others so switching households may also help.
  • Options
    QueenKandyQueenKandy Posts: 22 New Member
    WOAH I WANT THAT GLITCH.No bills??Amazing!
  • Options
    sofisky123sofisky123 Posts: 88 Member
    I had this issue go in origin find the sims 4 in your games. right click and select the repair option. it will take about 5 min to install but should fix the problem
  • Options
    Linds_the_kittyLinds_the_kitty Posts: 565 Member
    You can still pay bills on the phone and on the computer.... but I don't think that'll help. :s
  • Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    Update: This was fixed with the patch from January 13th.
  • Options
    JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    Not fixed for me. Im still having this issue.
  • Options
    TechGirl2000TechGirl2000 Posts: 6 New Member
    I'm having this glitch too. It feels like cheating now because I have so much money! I also get this one glitch every once in a while where nobody can cook, they can only get quick meals :L. (so annoying. I could only get a sliver for a wedding because nobody could make a cake -_-) So many glitches in this game