Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims are changing their outfits when going to a different lot

My sim couple have 3 outfits picked for everyday 2 xmas ones and 1 normal one. I was shooting xmas pics but everytime I'd send them to another lot whether it's a community or home lot they would have on their normal default outfit.

Also after them switching to outfit 1 3 is greyed out. I have to click on them and tell them to change their outfit again till all 3 can be accessed.

Please fix this. It didn't happen till this latest patch.

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
    Surely I'm not the only one having this issue.
  • Options
    anya7890anya7890 Posts: 6 New Member
    i'm having this problem as well.
  • Options
    Bert1701Bert1701 Posts: 159 Member
    edited January 2015
    +1. Pool patch introduced this for me if that helps anyone from EA. It's like the display messes up or something and it thinks its still outfit 3 in one place, but always shows outfit 1. The same thing happens on entering CAS too.
    It was a minor annoyance, but now I'm playing outdoor retreat it's actually a bigger problem for me as I'm changing lots much more often (not like I can get served a drink at any bars at the moment :wink: )

Edit - There's a thread in General about it too, but I can't link to it as I'm still on probation and can't post links.
    Post edited by Bert1701 on
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Bert1701 wrote: »
    +1. Pool patch introduced this for me if that helps anyone from EA. It's like the display messes up or something and it thinks its still outfit 3 in one place, but always shows outfit 1. The same thing happens on entering CAS too. <br />
    It was a minor annoyance, but now I'm playing outdoor retreat it's actually a bigger problem for me as I'm changing lots much more often (not like I can get served a drink at any bars at the moment :wink: )<br />
    <br />
    Edit - There's a thread in General about it too, but I can't link to it as I'm still on probation and can't post links.

That would be here:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13189074#Comment_13189074
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    I have had this since I bought the game in November.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I've had this issue since Nov. So it's not all that new. I'm glad more people are having it, now it'll get more attention, and hopefully get a fix.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    smitty25smitty25 Posts: 6 New Member
    Having the same problem as well, though mine seems isolated to only one of my sims.
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    Had this since the beginning
  • Options
    nettlejuicenettlejuice Posts: 144 Member
    It's so annoying that I'm having to delete the extra clothing just so my Sim wears what I want her to wear.
  • Options
    celipoesiascelipoesias Posts: 433 Member
    I'm also having the same problem. I noticed especially now that I'm playing Outdoor Retreat. If my Sim has 4 casual clothes, and I'm using the number 4, when I go to another lot, my Sim back to wear the casual clothing number 1. The weirdest part is that when I click on my sims to put the clothing number 4, the game shows that I am already using this number (even if the clothing is, in fact, the number 1), so I have to click on the casual clothing number 1 and then click again on the number 4.

When I leave the game and return, they are in different clothes too.
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    Southernbelle1283Southernbelle1283 Posts: 398 Member
    I have had issues with this as well for a while. I hope there is a fix soon.
    Signature-Light-2.jpg

Origin ID: simmerdownsouth
    Twitter: @simmerdownsouth
    My Sims 4 Blog/Stories: http://www.simmerdownsouth.com/
    YouTube Channel: SimmerDownSouth
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    Doesn't seem to be in today's patch notes, unfortunately. But lots of other good things are at least!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.