Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims 3 store bug: Account making info wont go through.

the log in and create account system isnt working. I have an Origin account and it took it fine, but at on the next page at end when pressing (sign up) it dosent go through at all. ive spoken to a EAhelp person and they went to all trouble shooting with me that could be the problem. which was so nice that they tried to help me. but nothing we tried worked. at the end they determind it must be a bug.

Comments

• Options
    nerogafflingnerogaffling Posts: 296 Member
    I have an account, and it says that I'm using incorrect information (Which is a lie)... when I click forgot password it brings me to Origin... I sign in there, but it doesn't do anything. I'm so lost and confused right now.

cropped-screenshot-6.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    This seems to be a customer support issue.
  • Options
    MommiesimMommiesim Posts: 11 New Member
    I am having the same problem! There were a couple things I wanted from the store, but had not bought yet.....looks like EA doesn't want my money unless I am gonna spend it on their new crappy game. F that!
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Same problem here.It wont let me sign into the store to go to my purchase history. And when i try to Dl a world from my dl folder into the game it tells me I am not fully patched . What a mess.