Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1000 Kids Challenge

Similar to the 100 baby challenge but different.

Goal: Have 1000 kids

Summary: Start with One male, must have the Romantic trait, (premade households with males are aloud even if there are women in the house) and try to have 1000 in the shortest amount of generations

Rules.
Must have only one male (Young Adult and older) in the household starting out. (If pre-made households have more than one male that household is not allowed.)
You may have other women in the house ONLY IF A PRE-MADE HOUSEHOLD! If a custom made household you must have a single male in the house.
Adopting kids does not count to the 1000 kids.
You do not have to have all of your male sims children in one household. You must however have at least one to three sets of kids in the household.
Getting the fertile reward is allowed.
Your Heir must be a male (Does not matter when child was born)
When your sim is an elder and may not have any kids your Heir must take over
Killing off your kids does not count and therefore you have failed the challenge.
Creating other households with women in it is allowed ONLY to repopulate the town if sims are dying off.
Your male may not get married, but can have at max three women live in the household to help with money and taking care of the kids.
Your male sim may not have a job, and your males only responsibility is to have as many kids as possible and take care of your heir and your other children that live in the household
Having any mods or any custom content to give you an advantage in the challenge is not allowed.
Using any mods at all is not allowed. You may keep the mods but do NOT use them!
Using cheats (Ex, money cheats promotion cheats ect... ect...) are not allowed
Children and Teens must at least have a B to age up.
You must age up baby's ON THE DAY of their birthday.
Your patriarch and heirs may not have the Family Oriented trait, and are 100% REQUIRED to have the Romantic Trait.
If you do not have a son when your Patriarch ages to an elder, you loose the challenge.
DO NOT HAVE MORE THAN ONE SET OF CHILDREN WITH THE WOMEN! Twins and Triplets are fine, but after their pregnancy, you must not get them pregnant again!
Only one Female young adult child may be allowed in the house at a time to help with money and kids. When they become an adult they must the moved out. If you have a child who is female and a young adult and already have a female young adult child, you must move out all the females except the desired Child that is to be kept.
Only Male Heirs are allowed to stay at the house after Young Adulthood. All other male and Female children (Excluding the female helper) must be moved out after childhood.

TIPS!
Going to a bar to meet women is very effective
Don't be picky in the females looks! Just try to get to the challenge.
Getting the fertile reward trait is VERY EXTREMELY helpful!
Don't limit your Try for Babies to just once a day! You can do Try for Baby as many times as you want, but they must be with other women, or until desired women is pregnant.

I hope you like this challenge! It's a bit easier than the 100 Baby Challenge but just as stressful and just as fun! Also, if you have other women in the household, prepare for the Very Sad emotions and jealousy! ;) Have fun!

Comments

• Options
    hedgekat1hedgekat1 Posts: 169 Member
    Have you completed this challenge? Is it actually possible? Will the neighborhood hold that many children?
  • Options
    SapphicNovaSapphicNova Posts: 6 New Member
    edited December 2014
    I tried to do the 100 baby challenge with a women and she had tried for a baby with Don Lothario and had triplets first try. They just about killed her and got taken away two days in a row, it would take like five sims hours to get them to all stop whining and then she could maybe take care of one or two needs before she'd have to do it again... -_- It was hard on them all.
  • Options
    tonichalouisetonichalouise Posts: 78 Member
    I feel sorry for any Sim with a 1000 kids. Good luck to anyone trying this :P
  • Options
    youcrAzy13youcrAzy13 Posts: 213 Member
    > @tonichalouise said:
    > I feel sorry for any Sim with a 1000 kids. Good luck to anyone trying this :P
    I agree, but then again it could be a good challenge. Although if I do it i'm going to be yelling at my screen alot :/ lol
    Always and forever, Alyssa Edwards
    bibbby%20b.gif
  • Options
    Minecraftlover12Minecraftlover12 Posts: 71 Member
    Wow... I can barely stand a 100 baby challenge as soon as I finish my own 100 baby challenge (93 more to go!) I'll have a go at this challenge, If anyone can do this, then you are a very patient person with way too much time on your hands! :smile:
    tumblr_lujfqhjqex1qkmpj8o1_500.gif

Origin ID: MaeCaitlin
  • Options
    EmoGamerGirlLolEmoGamerGirlLol Posts: 3 New Member
    The easy part about this challenge is you don't need a certain amount of kids in your house. You can be raising just one or two kids. But you do need an heir, and if your luck is with girls, well, good luck xD! You will get calls from the baby mommas saying that you have a new kid now. I've had several baby mommas have twins and I even got the fertile. I'm playing as Don Lothorio but I moved out Dina Nina and Katrina and the girl I had with Nina, Trina. xD The rhymes! You just need to go around and woohoo with as many girls as possible and start counting up yo kids! xD
  • Options
    cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    edited February 2015
    you can only have 8 Sims in a house hold so what do you do with the rest? I have had over 300 baby's at one time in one save game (then the game kept on crashing)