Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So hows everything going folks?

RomireRomire Posts: 2,418 Member
Hows everything been?
Romire - Australian Gamer
An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.

Comments

• Options
    Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    Fine, thank you. :)
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

Yours sincerely, Joseph :)
  • Options

Cool, I kinda have been on a break from TS4, Got stuck into Warcraft again, New Xpac and all that lol
  • Options
    ShearsyShearsy Posts: 727 Member
    ROMIRE wrote: »

Cool, I kinda have been on a break from TS4, Got stuck into Warcraft again, New Xpac and all that lol

Oh no! Did you have the server problems? My partner couldn't get on for about 4/5 days! Hopefully the new patch is interesting enough for you to get back on TS4! ...For a little while anyway aha.

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Tried WoW a bit earlier this year, couldn't get the hang of it; The Sims is pretty much my top speed though I've been tempted to get a new Nintendo 3DS so I can play Pokemon again.

Still enjoying Sims 4 though hoping it'll get even better soon...
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    I actually uninstalled The Sims 4 so I can play The Sims 2 instead. That doesn't mean I don't want to play The Sims 4, it's just I don't have enough space for both.
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

Yours sincerely, Joseph :)
  • Options
    GenuineGemGenuineGem Posts: 135 Member
    I've been trying to play my Sims 2 Ultimate Collection, but it just never seems to work :disappointed: So I've been alternating between TS4 and SimCity.

But yes, @ROMIRE , things have been going pretty well, thank you :smile: I'm currently on holiday so I'm savouring all the Sims I can get :smiley:
    How about yourself?
  • Options
    Shearsy wrote: »
    ROMIRE wrote: »

Oh no! Did you have the server problems? My partner couldn't get on for about 4/5 days! Hopefully the new patch is interesting enough for you to get back on TS4! ...For a little while anyway aha.

5 Days of launch problems, Bottleneck issues, 2 days only playable at maybe 4 hours till server crashes, que timers of 2k+, thanks DDosers!
    GenuineGem wrote: »
    I've been trying to play my Sims 2 Ultimate Collection, but it just never seems to work :disappointed: So I've been alternating between TS4 and SimCity.

But yes, @ROMIRE , things have been going pretty well, thank you :smile: I'm currently on holiday so I'm savouring all the Sims I can get :smiley:
    How about yourself?

Here and there, bvut doing good!
  • Options
    COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    Rather than words (Though I'll still use em'), I'll place a random song instead.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=BXWvKDSwvls

I'm fine Btw

I've been going back and forth between The Sims 4 & 2 as of late makin' sims playing them. Maybe cook a cow, the usual sims kinda thing. ;)
  • Options
    ImNoComedianImNoComedian Posts: 886 Member
    Now that you ask, I'm having a hard time playing the game more than a half hour without being bored
  • Options
    Now that you ask, I'm having a hard time playing the game more than a half hour without being bored

I go for 20 mins and then im done, theres nothing of value in the game, #TheHypeisover
  • Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    I've been enjoying TS4, but haven't had enough time to play this last week. Trying to get a final project done for my grad class in digital media. It's due tomorrow, so I'll be getting back to the game and my legacy challenge soon. Also got a new computer, which has made working on the project a little more challenging. Protip: when working on a project that involves computer use, wait until AFTER the project to get a new computer, if you possibly can.
  • Options
    have2admithave2admit Posts: 2,246 Member
    Lately I've been bored with The Sims period. Scares me...don't know what else to do! lol
  • Options
    MunchyMunchy Posts: 513 Member
    have2admit wrote: »
    Lately I've been bored with The Sims period. Scares me...don't know what else to do! lol

Oh I get that sometimes! Scares me too because usually when I finally get back into it, I'll want to start a new legacy. I'm embarrassed by how disloyal I am to my sims!