Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are things you do to keep your immortals interesting?

I am playing a legacy family of sorts. In this case I started out with a human female who had her children before she became a vampire. Her children are all humans, and will live their lives until they pass away. At the moment her sons have not produced any grandchildren, or have settled down, but that will come with time. Right now I am letting them loose in their town to decide who they are going to pick for their mates. I have the Nrass Story Progression Mod that is taking care of this part. So still at the home I'm playing is mom and dad, both are vampires and are immortals. The father has reached the top of his career choice (Emperor of Evil), and the wife is a simple Home Maker, for her profession, this is because a career mod. The husband and wife both are Eternally Faithful, and still are very romantic with each other. I have a relationship mod that stop all that silly nonsense once they reach the Eternally Faithful. I have no desire to allow any cheating, but other than that, I'm looking for ideas on things my vampire couple can do. What are things you do with your vampires to keep things interesting? I do have all the EPs and SPs, so any idea is possible.

Comments

• Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    You could have them work on turning everyone in town into a vampire. That would keep you busy for a while.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    They could try having a vampire child. Just be careful with those teen years cause being a human teen is bad enough but being a vampire....forget about it XD

OR.....You could have one of them change into a different supe. Like werewolf or mermaid or something like that
    1FKDfKj.png