Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Grim at The Manor

I've had Grim's Manor for awhile now and can't get him to answer the door. I've tried it in several different towns with 7 or 8 different sims. I don't seem to have a monster under the doormat either. I've tried all the different options the door offers with no results at all. My sims just stand and wait. I've let them wait there for hours (in my time) while I do other things with no results. I'm thinking its just a bad download but before I delete it and redownload it I was wondering if I was missing something. Do I need to do something besides click on the door and chose an option? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Comments

• Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited October 2014
    Nah, you're doing it right. You just click on the door and pick an option, it should work.

It does sound like either:

a) something hasn't installed properly. In which case you should uninstall the venue (and all related content) using the launcher. The I would close and reopen the launcher. And then reinstall the venue. Or;

b) you have a broken ccmerged.

See: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2014/02/store-premium-content-not-working-properly.html

edit:

c) Just adding that it could be a mod/cc conflict. Try temporarily removing your Mods folder and testing again.
  • Options
    MarLee67MarLee67 Posts: 217 Member
    Thanks for the info. I didn't even think about checking my mods. I'll do that first.