Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I redeemed my game via code in the cd box and it doesn't work :(

I redeemed it and it said you'll be given your 10 dollars in simpoints and make sure to download your free world, but I can't find it on origin or the website so please help because I want my stuff. How do I get it ;[ ?!!!

Comments

• Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    The free world is Riverview and it should show up if you go to the store site and navigate to worlds. It's the last in the list. You do mean the store site, if you say the website right? This is were you should have registered your game anyway. It's http://store.thesims3.com/ just to make sure.

Your points should show up via a pile of coins on the upper left site if you click on "My Site", I think. You might have gotten a message on the store site about redeeming them. Sometimes they don't show up at all, if that is the case you would have to contact costumer support. There is a link on the bottom of this site.

When you click the Riverview download button it might be necessary to have the TS3 launcher already open for the download to start. You can then install the world via the launcher once it has downloaded. There are also some other free items available on the store site. Here is a thread that lists them: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/456640/free-items-from-the-sims-3-store-24th-july-2014/p1

Every download button you click for the first time will also put the item or set in your purchase history. So that you can download them by clicking My Store Account - Purchase History.
  • Options
    EdnacEdnac Posts: 3 New Member
    Thanks, and I was A little crazy when I posted this, so I bet I was unclear. (I took a painkiller for a surgery I had and got an urge to play the sims again) Thanks a bunch. @awellenbl
  • Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    No problem. :) Just wanted to make sure you got the right site, as this can be a bit confusing with this forum now pretty much unattached to the Sims 3 Store site.

I hope your surgery went well and you get to enjoy your game, including Riverview and any additional content you buy for the 1000 points. :)
  • Options
    EdnacEdnac Posts: 3 New Member
    I was drunk it wasn't a surgery lol i just made it seem nicer. I never drink and it was a party. Thanks again.