Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Origin updates = great! But monthly? seriously.....

Does anyone else agree that having an new addition to the game once a month, like the latest patch with ghosts, is agony? I can't wait that long for new content........ the game is seriously repetitive at the the moment! :(

Comments

• Options
    Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    I wish my Origin only updated once in a month, it has to run the same update every time I play open it. I try not to use it too often.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Shadoza2 wrote: »
    I wish my Origin only updated once in a month, it has to run the same update every time I play open it. I try not to use it too often.
    You may want to go to the technical forum or find out about that, because that doesn't sound right.

• Options
    If it comes with free content that people feel was left out of an EP or something and fixes gameplay, then I'm all for it. B)
  • Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    It was mentioned somewhere they were happy to run the game through Origin exclusively because it allows them to keep the game actively updated.

Well... it's been a whole month with quite a lot of issues out there, what's going on if things were made more convenient with this Origin exclusivity?
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    An update did happen today, as mine updated before I played this morning.
  • Options
    Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    davina1221 wrote: »
    Shadoza2 wrote: »
    You may want to go to the technical forum or find out about that, because that doesn't sound right.

Thanks for the advice, I have contacted tech sup and nothing had changed. I need to go into chat mode with them I'm guessing.
  • Options
    giallorossigiallorossi Posts: 167 Member
    I wish it would update every day! I don't mind the 5 minutes wait for the new content, and fixes.