Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS problem? (Regarding relationships)

I don't know if this is a known glitch or not, I went through a couple pages on here and didn't see anyone else mention it.

Anyways I was just playing a random family just now, and I wanted to change how one of the sims looked. I had to use the cheat code cas.fulleditmode to be able to change them, (If you don't use that cheat you can only do certain things in CAS to change your sims). Well the first thing I did was made two of the sims younger and when I did that the relationships of the sims in their household changed.
(For example if one of the sims relationship was father and son - it changed to something like nephew and roommate etc etc). At first I didn't think anything of it, I thought I would be able to change the relationships back to the way they were, however the game will not let me change any of the relationships.

Hope that made sense, not sure if I explained it very well lol, sorry about that.
Has anyone else experienced this? Or can you maybe make a household and test it out and see if it happens to you?

Comments

• Options
    xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
    If you create your own sims and save them to your gallery, you can then load them in CAS anytime from the gallery and change anything you want:)

So if you try to save that family to gallery then load them in cas from gallery, it should work.
    Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
    Click on each image to see the house
  • Options
    GreenEyesGreenEyes Posts: 5 New Member
    edited September 2014
    > @xale90 said:
    > If you create your own sims and save them to your gallery, you can then load them in CAS anytime from the gallery and change anything you want:)
    >
    > So if you try to save that family to gallery then load them in cas from gallery, it should work.

Yea but that would mean starting over again, which is no fun. :(
  • Options
    xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
    Oohh right :|
    Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
    Click on each image to see the house
  • Options
    GreenEyesGreenEyes Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm gonna play around with a test family later, I think I have an idea of what might've caused this.