Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Peoinee's Work at home Ideas and Crafting Skill guides. (IN-GAME) WORK IN PROGRESS

peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
Ok i see several threads asking how to make money outside of work (or with no job at all) Since I want this to im going to make several guides either in the forums or on an outside site and link them all to this thread. This thread will be the main comment thread and all of the guides will have links back here for people who want to see more ideas.

If a guru wants to sticky this Im fine with that.

Crafts/skill related - These I will have guides on

- Piano - Google Doc - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gAONe6Hak7XnvdXuIlgs8GpFG2_5invC09oXA5Cm7gM/edit?usp=sharing
- Violin - Google Doc - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IGqIaNGmMWfgh73rxOcbWn1eovsASXNHjDKPGE5cpyM/edit?usp=sharing
- Guitar
- Song payment chart for average payments - Google Docs (WIP) - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18F5Jjl89shAjmUvQeisY9tNEL-ZbIds4PXy-Wwgw1rI/edit?usp=sharing
- Writing
- Painting
- Woodworking
- Programing

Other ways - confirmed - just a list but i will NOT be doing guides on this I will link to any guides i find for these.

- Collecting - From SimsVip - simsvip.com/2014/09/19/the-sims-4-collections-collectibles-list/
- Video game tournaments
- Comedy shows
- Gardening and harvesting wild plants - From SimsVip - simsvip.com/the-sims-4-herbs-flowers-fruits-and-vegetables-collectibles/
- Fishing
- Nano Recycling Can
- Breeding Frogs
- Send a spam money request on computer
- Trait received from completing the Fortune Aspiration (Gives you 5% of your total household funds on a weekly basis)
- Going on dates
- Cooking - selling cupcakes - From SimsVip - simsvip.com/2014/09/14/guide-the-sims-4-cooking-skill-recipe-list/

I want to give acknowledgements to those who I'm "stealing" guides from. There are some things i personally have no patiants for and so they know im using their stuff so:

@SimsVip_Admin - from SimsVip (of course)
Post edited by peoinee on

Comments

• Options
    FearTheMegglesFearTheMeggles Posts: 242 Member
    This involves a cheat, but I thought it was really cool. In the build sharing forum there was a simmer that built a restaurant on a community lot. They send their sim there and cook and make coffee and such. There is a bar, and the bartender automatically shows up. They use a cheat to pay themselves a salary. I personally thought this was a very unique idea and it's something I will probably do with my sim when she reaches the top of the cooking career.
  • Options
    I had added a Google doc link to a song payment chart im working on...please note at the time of THIS message I am still working on piano, waiting for each license, and just starting the violin skill.
  • Options
    Updated the link for the Piano Skill to a Google Doc version that is cleaner and easier to read. All my Guides from here on out will be Google docs. If you are unable to view them please let me know.
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Nice list! I've bookmarked this thread.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    Nice list! I've bookmarked this thread.

Awesome I want to make sure are you able to view the Google documents? Its been awhile since i shared one of those i want to make sure i have the settings right you should be able to view and comment somewhere on the page...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    @VonSims @SimMommy05 just wanted to tag you guys because i changed the location of my piano guide and this thread will have many many more guides for work at home but the links will be to off site documents im typing up so you guys might not see them so book mark this page instead of my piano skill thread
  • Options
    Violin skill guide is now active im starting the guitar skill guide how ever judging by the violin and piano the guides will be very similar with a few differences here and there. Let me know what you think.

Also if there is any information you want me to find out and put in the guide let me know. Remember these are NON career guides