Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HELP NEEDED - Sunken Blue Lots, looked everywhere

Hey guys,
I've been building my world for a while now, no major issues, the world is 95% finished except for lots.
All of a sudden, most of my lots - even the built ones - have basically sunk under the ocean, and the only way to fix it is to delete and then undo. This is fine, except for the fact that I don't want to delete my already built lots, and the next time I open the world, they're still sunken.
So, is there a way to get rid of this, and if there isn't, will this carry over to when I import it into my game?
Thanks,
Michael

Comments

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited June 2014
    It sounds like your project might've had a save error and become corrupted like one of mine did after EIG and I had to replace the worlds folder with the copy I'd made before using EIG and I just did what I could with CAW and exported it.I've played it earlier and the game there is already into spring and getting closer to summer.The world was my first attempt at using CAW and doing a project for practice.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    auntielyndsauntielynds Posts: 3,071 Member
    edited June 2014
    You could try opening the .world file in s3pe, then deleting all the IMG files, except the texture IMG's. Save and close, then delete the worldcache files found in:
    C:Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Create A World Tool\WorldbuilderCache\WorldCaches
    If it's just the images that have become corrupted, this will force caw to regenerate new images.

bX3pjim.jpg