Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Script error in TS3 launcher

This may already be posted but, at this point and time i am too frustrated to look around. The error reads: "Object doesn't support property or method 'easy slider'". I have NO idea what this means. I have uninstalled all of The Sims content including expansion packs, removed IE 11 and updated Java and adobe flash player. I am running Windows 8 with Firefox currently. It is a digital download via Origin. I've never had this, or any other kind of issue. It worked fine about a month ago. Oh, and the launcher is saying that all content is up to date. Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Comments

• Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited May 2014
    See my post here and posts/comments further down about the script errors. People usually get them after site maintenance when EA has done a store update. Also the issue is tied to locale (country user is in).

If you're running Windows what version of MSIE is installed? It is part of the OS and if you've somehow uninstalled it then you will have problems.
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).