Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kawaii Patterns (as in cute patterns)

BonnieDiaBonnieDia Posts: 4 New Member
Hiya I just uploaded my newest pattern set. I used said patterns for wallpaper. If u like chibi r anime r kawaii images then u'll love the pattern/wallpaper. Currently I'm working on a set of pattern focusing on Pandas :D Who doesn't love pandas XD

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Okay update on my stuff. I have uploaded what I like to call my "Sweet Panda Love" line of patterns, clothes and objects. I think the clothes came out okay and this was the biggest project I ever did. T.T but i guess kawaii stuff isnt in demand. However I just uploaded two new patterns. I'm just going to come out with patterns for a while and then make clothes with em and have a photo shoot with meh sims to make a vid out of it. Tell me what ya'll think and give me some pattern ideas Pretty PLEASE~!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Kawaii Love Clothing line is out. here is the promo video http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=466815
  • Options
    lennyvocaloidlennyvocaloid Posts: 161 Member
    edited July 2014
    BonnieDia wrote:
    Kawaii Love Clothing line is out. here is the promo video http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=466815
    I'm a month late, but I do like the designs.
    Here is a pointer when making model pictures: I had a hard time trying the see the design: Casual. Try not to have the camera angle looking down on the sim. A lot of the photos seemed to be focusing on the scenery, instead of the sim. So have your sim stand out more than anything (like having it in the middle) If the sim is sitting down then it's okay to have it at the side (as long furniture is in the background)
    And try to have certain things out of the picture (i noticed the pose player in one of the pics)
    Also try to improve the picture quality.
    Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll get better at it.
    I also love your footprint pattern.
    15f317bf-858c-4dcf-80e9-e1281c43ab75.png?t=1408375700
    Hey, look it's EA.