Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help with Riverview download...

Levinsmommy07Levinsmommy07 Posts: 119 Member
edited February 27 in Nominated Threads
Hey guys! Ok, so I clicked the download botton from Riverview and I confirmed it. Well, it has a check mark and now says "Download again" When I clicked on the sims 3 and the launcher comes up, there is nothing in there! What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help! Or if someone posted this before I'll take the link. Thanks!
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    SabrosaSabrosa Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited June 2009
    once you have the check mark, at the bottom it should then be hightlighted to install. i downloaded it twice before i saw the install button. LOL

hope that helps.

Happy Simming.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I'm sorry I might be confused. The "Download again" botton is on the website. There is nothing in the launcher. =( Sorry I might be a little confused..
  • Options
    TavossTavoss Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm having the same problem, i click download, and my sims launcher pops up. But nothing appears in my download section
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    My launcher doesn't even pop up. If you find out how to fix it, please let me know! Thank you doll! =)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Tavoss I think I figured it out. I use Opera as my internet ex. Well, the security settings were too high and wouldn't accept it to download. See what your security settings are. I went back to IE and it worked! Hope that helps!
  • Options
    frecklefacevickifrecklefacevicki Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Im having the same problem with the Riverview Download and trying to download from Exchange or The Store.. so would appreciate any advice on how to fix this.
    Cheers x
  • Options
    Addison5Addison5 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I have a mac, and when i try to download riverview, it appears in the launcher so i highlight it,then the other window comes up and it always fails to download
  • Options
    SimGuru_BGY_11SimGuru_BGY_11 Posts: 7,508 SimGuru (retired)
    edited June 2009
    Hi, simmers.

If one browser is not working for you after you've cleared the cache and cookies for it, try switching to an alternate browser; make sure you check the security settings as suggested upthread.

Regards,

-Big Guy-
  • Options
    Risingmoon48Risingmoon48 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Having prob also with Riverview download...i click download, launcher window opens, it downloads to 1kb but doesnt change to the 92+ mb like the site says it should...i'm not getting the full download is all i can figure..have closed all firewalls..that doesnt help..have tried everything i can think off with no sucess...have vista on a new gaming comp. with best graphics card, 750 GB hard drive...i now its not my comp...any suggestions..thks
  • Options
    ablissedleoablissedleo Posts: 1
    edited November 2009
    I cleared the cache, changed security settings and switched browsers. Not downloading for me at all. :evil:
  • Options
    daretofallupdaretofallup Posts: 4
    edited November 2010
    I'm having the same problem. NOTHING will download from the store. It'll all pop up in the Launcher for a few seconds, and then it'll change to the little red symbol of the circle with a line through it. It's really irritating. I've tried changing browsers, but it didn't help.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top