Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 on Previous Games Covers

I was searching trought the page http://sims-soul.blogspot.mx/
and I found something funny that the adminstrator do.

The Sims:
Los+Sims+4+Portada+Ins+Sims+1.png

The Sims 2:
Los+Sims+4+Portada+Ins+Sims+2.png

The Sims 3:
Sims+4+ins+Sims+3.png

I clearly see the big improvement about colors and life, this is going to be big :D

Comments

• Options
    CaecusLacrimaCaecusLacrima Posts: 803 Member
    edited March 2014
    They're brilliant, very well done. They certainly make me appreciate how they've evolved. I know that not everyone feels the same way, but personally, I love the look of these Sims. I really do feel like they're going to be more like TS2 than TS3.
  • Options
    MissHoney118MissHoney118 Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited March 2014
    Those are great. Very well done. :)
    23u1xdu.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,456 Member
    edited March 2014
    I hope they don't go with the 3rd cover. It looks too much like the Sims 3 Base Game Cover. I want something different for TS4.
  • Options
    hihi122122hihi122122 Posts: 1,259 Member
    edited March 2014
    Very nicely done, especially for perspective.

I still like the style of the first base game cover the best. Each was interesting in their own right, but the very first is my favourite.
  • Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited March 2014
    I still prefer the current one

17300628428436848200.jpg
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    edited March 2014
    I hope they don't go with the 3rd cover. It looks too much like the Sims 3 Base Game Cover. I want something different for TS4.
    v12creator wrote:

17300628428436848200.jpg

For crying out loud people, the images posted by the OP are NOT official. Someone decided to put the 4th gen Sims on the OLD gen covers. They're MOCK-UPS.
  • Options
    tdewdtdewd Posts: 927 Member
    edited March 2014

For crying out loud people, the images posted by the OP are NOT official. Someone decided to put the 4th gen Sims on the OLD gen covers. They're MOCK-UPS.

:lol:
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,456 Member
    edited March 2014
    v12creator wrote:

17300628428436848200.jpg

That ones the one I like best to.

By the way I like the ponytail on the female.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Whatever caecus, it is still awesome.
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited March 2014
    v12creator wrote:

17300628428436848200.jpg

I don't like that one at all. It reminds me of some futuristic game, don't know why, probably the colors and stuff.

Personally I really love the Sims 3 cover. It's so colorful!
    But obviously they will still make a cover. All the covers of the Sims 4 are just placeholders for now anyway.
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited March 2014
    rudy8292 wrote:
    v12creator wrote:

17300628428436848200.jpg

I don't like that one at all. It reminds me of some futuristic game, don't know why, probably the colors and stuff.

But obviously they will still make a cover. All the covers of the Sims 4 are just placeholders for now anyway.

Yeah, I don't like it either. It seems kinda boring and the Sims they've chosen on the box art aren't exactly the best looking. It's going to change without a doubt anyway.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    v12creator wrote:

I quoted your post to inform you that the images in the ORIGINAL post were fan-made. You acted like they were official when they're not.

I never said anything about the one you posted. Perhaps I should've excluded it from your quote to avoid confusion. Or perhaps things get lost in translation, because English doesn't appear to be your native language.
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited March 2014
    rudy8292 wrote:
    v12creator wrote:

17300628428436848200.jpg

I don't care for it much either. It's not a bad cover, but to me it's the least interesting out of all of them. Like when you look at the past covers for TS1 - 3, or even at the mock-ups using past covers and placement with the new characters, it makes the sims seem quirky or cute or lively. I don't know, when I looked at those covers I wanted to try the game, create characters, and to learn more about these people. TS4 doesn't say the same thing to me. I don't know why, though. Maybe because their poses seem more static and less dynamic.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    v12creator wrote:

I quoted your post to inform you that the images in the ORIGINAL post were fan-made. You acted like they were official when they're not.

I never said anything about the one you posted. Perhaps I should've excluded it from your quote to avoid confusion. Or perhaps things get lost in translation, because English doesn't appear to be your native language.

Or perhaps it didnt come to your mind that i was actually saying i did prefer the last official conceptical-box art to the mock ups ones. I know what a fan made is when i see it.

Whatever, i still said that i think that they are awesome, even trough i already knew that they are fake.

The only confused here is you.
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited March 2014
    v12creator wrote:

17300628428436848200.jpg

I haven't seen this before, I like it too. It's really pretty.
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    NilesseNilesse Posts: 15 New Member
    edited March 2014
    I really like the placeholder:

tumblr_mz0ga1fQB21sh6xelo2_1280.jpg
  • Options
    bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited March 2014
    ooh this is amazing! i really love seeing all these comparison photos! cant wait for more!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    v12creator wrote:
    v12creator wrote:

Or perhaps it didnt come to your mind that i was actually saying i did prefer the last official conceptical-box art to the mock ups ones. I know what a fan made is when i see it.

Whatever, i still said that i think that they are awesome, even trough i already knew that they are fake.

You're right, I am confused, because your sentence structures are appalling.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    :roll:
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited March 2014
    v12creator wrote:
    v12creator wrote:

You're right, I am confused, because your sentence structures are appalling.

At least quit attacking the same person's grammer over and over. Their native language isn't english, I don't think.