Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hoverboards

Does anyone know if the hoverboards will go down stairs, up elevators or through doors?
It would certainly be interesting to see if they do! :D

Comments

• Options
    pak_eapak_ea Posts: 262 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Based on the information that's available at this point, i think your sims will dismount the hover board indoor.
    Not sure if a mod can enable hoverboard usage indoor though. that may be cool.
  • Options
    katlady02katlady02 Posts: 44
    edited October 2013
    I was looking at the cover art on amazon and it has a bald guy on a hoverboard and the wake of his hoverboard makes it seem as if he is coming down stairs. so i don't know. if you want to check it out : http://www.amazon.com/The-Sims-Into-Future-Limited-Edition/dp/B00CTKHYEE/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1380937394&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=the+sims+3+into+the+future
  • Options
    angelchromeangelchrome Posts: 421 Member
    edited October 2013
    I just hope it works above uneven ground.
    I have a fear that this will function, or malfunction, like the stroller.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I just hope it works above uneven ground.
    I have a fear that this will function, or malfunction, like the stroller.
    Oh, angelchrome... you make me so worried. what if they fall through the hoverboard going up a hill or something! :shock:
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Ah... Wait! I remember something about the Gurus saying that it would work on-road and off-road. If they stick to their plans, we have no reason to fear. unless they do malfunction like that stroller :wink:
  • Options
    angelchromeangelchrome Posts: 421 Member
    edited October 2013
    katlady02 wrote:
    Ah... Wait! I remember something about the Gurus saying that it would work on-road and off-road. If they stick to their plans, we have no reason to fear. unless they do malfunction like that stroller :wink:

The strollers work on-road & off-road as well...as long as it's flat. :wink:
    Still, I am hoping for the best because they were able to pull off quite a few new tricks with Island Paradise. Who knows, your Sim may never have to walk anywhere once he/she has a hoverboard.
  • Options
    jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    edited October 2013
    I think this is a good question, not long till we can test it out ourselves, I am really looking forward to this expansion pack :)
    Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited October 2013
    It is certain that the wind carvers can go off-road outside, the first ITF trailer shows this with a sim riding one along a sidewalk that leads away from a roadway. But it's anyone's guess if the sims can ride a wind carver up or down the stairs, inside or out. :D
  • Options
    goubstops102goubstops102 Posts: 2 New Member
    The toddlers of The Sims 4 are indeed tiny, complex individuals. They display a wide range of emotions such as anger, sadness, playfulness, and more. They also have different personalities such as the charmer who loves to socialize and warms up to new people a lot quicker than other toddlers.
  • Options
    goubstops102goubstops102 Posts: 2 New Member
    As the hottest gizmo of 2017, are still getting a lot of attentions this season. But finding the right one could be somehow tricky. Here are something you need to know before you dive in.
  • Options
    MartinvMartinv Posts: 254 Member
    edited March 2017
    Necro alert! Also not on topic. Let it die.